Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It ain't all bad, at least Four Christmaseseseseses isn't on there.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yet.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Thanks to Netflix having it on a very long wait.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Thanks to Netflix having it on a very long wait.
          Sometimes that long wait shit works out in your favor.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Christmaseseseses in July.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Vince Vaughn needs to retire for at least one year. I'm tired of him, not as tired as I was of Ben Stiller at one point but Vince needs to take a trip, a long one.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Vince Vaughn needs to retire for at least one year. I'm tired of him, not as tired as I was of Ben Stiller at one point but Vince needs to take a trip, a long one.
                Ala his bent nosed buddy?
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  Ala his bent nosed buddy?
                  Yes, just like that. Hell maybe Vaughn could direct Captain Amercia as nerdious spelled it. lulz

Comment

Yes, just like that. Hell maybe Vaughn could direct Captain Amercia as nerdious spelled it. lulz
                    Hey, failwhale, I didn't start the thread nor did I spell it Amercia. It was Ari.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      Hey, failwhale, I didn't start the thread nor did I spell it Amercia. It was Ari.
                      You as the resident grammar police let that failure linger far to long without comment. Thus you = failsausage

Comment

You as the resident grammar police let that failure linger far to long without comment. Thus you = failsausage
                        I'm not the resident grammar police. Bryan is. I've become much too lazy to care anymore.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          I'm not the resident grammar police. Bryan is. I've become much too lazy to care anymore.
                          Speaking of Bryan. Is he still in Costa Rica?

Comment

• He's home.

Comment

• I'll hop onto the grammar failboat with you, Nerdious. I often post without proofreading, much to my dismay.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                He's home.
                                Yet he's not posting? WTF?

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                                I'll hop onto the grammar failboat with you, Nerdious. I often post without proofreading, much to my dismay.
                                Grammar Failboat? Hell I misread something someone posted and thought Nerdious misspelled something he didn't even write. Fail Cruise Ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X