Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn brought the redneck fu. Asian guy was asian, and Eric Roberts makes weird noises when he gets his ass kicked. Best B movie of the 80'z
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I even dug the 2nd one. But once it hit the 3rd one and beyond it was pretty watered down.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It takes Eric Roberts the entire movie to bring some acting chops.

POP IT. FUCKING POP IT! haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I can also trace my distrust of Koreans that wear eyepatches to this movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            It takes Eric Roberts the entire movie to bring some acting chops.

POP IT. FUCKING POP IT! haha
            Yeah, as a kid I believed that his shoulder was really fucked. LOL
            Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I can also trace my distrust of Koreans that wear eyepatches to this movie.
            As can I friend, as can I.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And now.... TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2. FUCK YES. And it's in HD on demand. Chop-Top for the motherfucking win. I still need to frame my kickass Chop-Top art poster that I had Bill Moseley sign. So much win.

Comment

• Sweet.

Comment

• Seriously. I fucking love the hell outta this movie. It's just so weird.

Comment

• Weird in this case = awesome!

Comment

• "Legally acquired" Black Dynamite.

Awesome. Soooooooo awesome.

Warning: malt liquor is bad. Real bad.

(But not as bad as Euphoria fuckin' up BD's rhyme scheme.)
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nice. I still need to see that flick.

Currently watching Pirates of Silicon Valley. I've seen this flick a ton of times and I still dig the hell outta it. Anthony Michael Hall is great as Bill and Noah Wyle plays Jobs awesomely. For a made for tv flick, it's pretty well made.

Comment

• We did our yearly viewing of 'The Ref' last night. It was glorious. The level of writing in this film is really superior.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watched Over the Top. Awesomely bad. Needed more Stalloneshoulder.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The complete series run of Fraggle Rock is on Netflix Instant View. Joy.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I got season 1 for Sarah. Crazy fraggles.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X