Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must have seen Batman Begins like 4 times now. I absolutely love it, 3rd act and all. I'm just kinda pissed Raz Al Gouhl was "revealed" to be Liam Neesan the whole time. I felt that was pretty lame, and made Ken Watannabe's charatcer pointless.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I must have seen Batman Begins like 4 times now. I absolutely love it, 3rd act and all. I'm just kinda pissed Raz Al Gouhl was "revealed" to be Liam Neesan the whole time. I felt that was pretty lame, and made Ken Watannabe's charatcer pointless.
      I concur...

Watched Irreversible **shudder** all I can say is that shit was disturbing. Very fucked up movie. Bellucci = the hottest.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You and your wife high-fived during the rape scene, didn't you, you sick lizard?

Comment

• just came back from the theater. my friend keith, prawns, jlmi, and i watched wall-e and it was fucking amazing. i seriously feel that pixar outdid themselves again with this movie. the social satire on us, our future, and the earth we live on was done so well. the emotions that the characters invoked without actual dialouge was just fantastic. the animation was crisp, clean, entrancing while the soundtrack worked so well with the characters and settings. i fucking love that louis armstrong's la vie en rose was in the movie. BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR! i could seriously say i could watch this movie quite a few more times in the theater and keep it in rotation in the ps3 on blu-ray, of course.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We watched Innerspace and Waitress last night. Fuck man, Innerspace still holds up for the most part. The SFX are fucking fantastic for when it was made. It looks real. Nowadays it would be all CG and would look totally fake. Robert Picardo as The Cowboy is still a pimp and Martin Short is fucking hilarious in this. Much love.

Waitress also wasn't too bad. Nathan Fillion was in it so that was a nice surprise and it was pretty funny for a chick flick. Cheryl Hines is always great so it had that going for it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party.

Great flick. Agreed that it still holds up. Didn't know that was Picardo for the longest time. Don't forget Vernon Wells as Mr Igo.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched The 5th Element on blu today. Damn. That shit is spectacular. Lesley had never seen it but seemed to enjoy it. One of my favorite sci-fi flicks ever. Honestly, if Lucas had done something like Luc did in this flick, the prequels may have been a tad more fun.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Multi-Pass!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• We watched Wanted on Friday. Damn good little action film with some striking visuals. Gotta love the office melt down scene. I recommend it, but don't expect anything that'll blow your mind.

Then on Saturday, we watched Wall*e. Damn. Just fucking wonderful. It's easily one of the best films Pixar has done. I have one small complaint about the film, and it's just that I found the use of live actors and animated humans kind of an odd choice. But really, to give such personality to characters that only utter a handful of lines is a stroke of genius. Beautifully animated, with a love story that is so powerful, Hitler would have wept like a bitch, Wall*e is easily one of the best films of the year.

Comment

• VINDICATED!

Haha. I'll be seeing this in Seattle with the ma hopefully. CANNOT WAIT.

Comment

• I never doubted the quality of the film, just it's box office take. Either way, it's a shame it probably cannot be nominated for a best pic Oscar, due to the animation category.

Comment

• Well if the amount of people I saw this weekend is around the same next weekend, damn.

Comment

• It's gonna be raking in the cash by the ass loads this week. And once it comes out on Blu-ray, I expect blu players to sell like mad.

Comment

• Fuck man, I'm still waiting on The Incredibles. I want all of Pixar's catalog on Blu..

Comment

• Last night I was a movie beast...sat up til 3:30 am watching shit.

Gone Baby Gone...fucking incredible movie, The Afflacs for the win. I hate Bostonians, this movie made me kinda think some are cool.

The Departed...being that Scorcese is one of my favorite directors I have waited entirely way to long to see this. Fucking great movie. The Damon and Leo are fucking great. A cock punch to anyone who says different.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X