Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punisher is just a dick.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm fairly certain Stan Lee is displeased with some of the statements in this thread.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Stan Lee is a dick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No doubt. Stripparella, really? You had no other interesting ideas?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Fuck Stan Lee. Also fuck spiderman. And Punisher is way more badass than spidey.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd rather see a new Judge Dredd flick than another Punisher flick only because Dredd's world is way more crazy and fun. But I did enjoy the fuck outta War Machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Fuck Stan Lee. Also fuck spiderman. And Punisher is way more badass than spidey.
                But Spidey is supposed to be an everyday man. He's the nerd that became a super hero.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I'd rather see a new Judge Dredd flick than another Punisher flick only because Dredd's world is way more crazy and fun. But I did enjoy the fuck outta War Machine.
                Concur'd.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• In case you didn't notice, I am a Marvel geek. One of these days I am going to catalog all the comics I have stored away. From about 1985 through that whole Heroes Reborn bullshit.

Comment

• Were you turned on by Liefield's Cap?

Comment

• Judge Dredd needs the reboot Rambo and rocky got. Epic in waiting.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who wasn't?

Comment

• I want a Judge Death in my next Dredd movie.

Comment

• I want Wopner in my next Dredd Movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Were you turned on by Liefield's Cap?
                              I like men, not women. So the answer would be no. Also, just found out the name of Liefield's studio. Extreme Studios. How appropriate.

Comment

• I want Judy as part of the Megacity One council.

And as an aside: there had better be a callback to Frogger Thor in his movie. I don't give a shit if it makes no sense, the asshole uses a Rainbow Bridge to get around (when Mjolnir's low on ethanol).

And Howard, you mean you don't like this anatomic nightmare?

Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-07-2009, 09:05 AM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X