Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like if you merge some things together, you'd have a pretty damn good Hulk Movie. I still prefer the second one over Ang Lee's. There's more fun, less pathos and shit just keeps moving.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I'm conflicted on Norton's take. I actually wish Norton had been able to interfere more so that we could actually see his take (and thus I could decide). As is, it's an interesting take. Always interesting when an actor is able to greatly influence direction/editing.

Interfere more how? I know there was a dustup between him and Louis/Marvel, but I thought we got the best version of the movie? I do really dig the finished flick. More so than I thought. Tim Roth brought that shit hard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It was still funny to see Roth shirtless and ripped as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Interfere more how? I know there was a dustup between him and Louis/Marvel, but I thought we got the best version of the movie? I do really dig the finished flick. More so than I thought. Tim Roth brought that shit hard.
          Marvel played with the final cut. Word is that Norton disapproved. Tim Roth was fantastic but Liv sucked as Betty Ross. Bana was better for the character angst but Norton definitely looked the part.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I <3 both Lee and Norton's take on Hulk. But I feel any subsequent hulk movies should involve other supers as I always dug their interactions with Hulk.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Needs a Hulkbuster/zombie Hulk eating Galactus' upper arm.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                I <3 both Lee and Norton's take on Hulk. But I feel any subsequent hulk movies should involve other supers as I always dug their interactions with Hulk.
                Now that's a good idea. I've felt that the Hulk works better as a supporting character rather than his own guy.

Comment

• He works when The Leader comes around to fuck his life up "for teh lolz".

I hope for a Tim Blake Nelson turn in a sequel to the Nortonian Hulk.

It'd be The Incredible Hulk: When Shit Gets Real.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Imagine hulk and ironman, that'd be fun.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      I've felt that the Hulk works better as a supporting character rather than his own guy.
                      WHAT? He's great by himself. Marvel's anti-hero.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• The Punisher is Marvel's Anti-Hero.

Of course, I'd be curious if someone could pull off Hulk's Mr. Fix-It days. He even wore a hat!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          The Punisher is Marvel's Anti-Hero
                          Wrong. The Punisher is Marvel's Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Hulk goes out of his way to avoid trouble and only resorts to "Hulking" when backed into a corner. Classic anti-hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Wrong. The Punisher is Marvel's Judge, Jury and Executioner.
                            That's why Dread is better. HE IS THE LAW.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Hulk is not an anti hero. Punisher is. Hulk just makes a bad main character b/c of his constraints. Hulk can't talk, his emotions are hard to read unless he's pissed off. Hulk just does better with another character shouldering the story telling duties.

Comment

• The Hulk just wants to be left alone. How much more anti-hero can you get? The Punisher is Spider-Man taken to the extreme (vigilante justice).

Comment

Working...
                                X