Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A street here in my town was used in Robocop 2. That's just as uninteresting as Eds CSUN bologna.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rome is a great series. It starts slow, but the Vorenus/Pullo combo is neat and carries it far enough to let you get into the show.

Pullo is badass to start with, but wait till the end of season 1 for Vorenus. And after that, Vorenus becomes twice the badass Pullo ever was.

I liked Stevenson's Pullo, but it's Kevin McKidd's Vorenus that steal the show, along with Purefoy's Marc Anthony and Ciaran Hind's Cesar. Max Pirkis, the kid that made a great impression in Master And Commander, is great as Octavian, aka Augustus, the first Emperor of Rome.

Throw in great politics and some rampant nudity and you've got yourself a winner.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And while Rome was cancelled, it has an ending, and a good one at that.

Comment

• Rome is great. Uneven in spots, but great performances and set designs.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• And after one of the last episodes of the 1st season, (The Spoils, the 11th I think) you'll probably start yelling THIRTEEN!!!!! in the face of coworkers to pump them up like I did. When you see it, you'll understand (and what a great moment of TV that was... it has Millius's paws all over it)

Comment

• Checked out Anvil: The Story of Anvil this weekend. Wasn't bad, but I didn't fall in love with it like most people did.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Checked out Anvil: The Story of Anvil this weekend. Wasn't bad, but I didn't fall in love with it like most people did.
                I'll wait a couple of years before getting around to it. I did the same thing with Murderball.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It was just really fucking boring. Even the "drama" was boring. But I did get a bit choked up at the end. That was some good stuff. I dunno, I think it was just over hyped.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Was the band interesting or relatable in someway? Because that's a factor.

It doesn't get me going because I'm not into Metal, and these guys don't seem to be the losers shown in American Movie.

Comment

• Post-ASSCREED2, I was in the mood for some historical fiction.

In such a state, I popped the director's cut of Kingdom of Heaven Blu in last night.

I then had my eyes and ears (and my Scrooge McDuckesque heart) fucked gently and sweetly.

I am in love with this film and this style of film-making. I will cry buckets when Ridley checks out of the Life game. No one alive today is as good at world-building as that gingerman and his crew.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched Home Alone twice over the weekend. The film is so coincidental and the plot and acting is horrible, but I still fucking love the flick. So much.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• We watched it too. It's a live action cartoon. I still dig it.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I saw that movie in the theater with my dad. I was pysched for the second one in '92.

Comment

• I did a search of Home Alone on photobucket just for giggles and this came up. Lulz.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I remember when the movie came out on video and a copy of Kevin's map came with a purchase. Awesome.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X