Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually I was drinking, but Lesley wants to finish the new trilogy and it really wasn't that bad this time around. It wasn't great though. More entertaining than Phantom. And the Coruscent chase is still pretty awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Never going to waste my time with either Ep II or III.

For tonight, The Stepfather and I mean THE ORIGINAL!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Traitor; Don Cheadle plays a sarcastic asshole terrorist/spy/person. Cool Mid East spy/action/thriller. Worth a netflix queue spot.
        Titanic; Never saw it before...amazing movie, very moving story, beautifully shot, needs a Blu release
        Totally Baked: A Pot-U-Mentary; kinda lame...actually really lame, maybe one or two funny moments. Highlight = chicks in the pool topless with huge cans.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B
          Traitor; Don Cheadle plays a sarcastic asshole terrorist/spy/person. Cool Mid East spy/action/thriller. Worth a netflix queue spot.
          Thanks for that, I was wondering if I should watch this as it looks OK but absolutely no one I know has seen the damned thing.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Thanks for that, I was wondering if I should watch this as it looks OK but absolutely no one I know has seen the damned thing.
            The key is not to stream it, get the disc. The stream doesn't have subtitles and there is a good amount of Arabic spoken.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Also, if you can believe it. Steve Martin wrote the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                The key is not to stream it, get the disc. The stream doesn't have subtitles and there is a good amount of Arabic spoken.
                WTF? Why wouldn't they make the subtitles available? Thanks for the tip.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  Also, if you can believe it. Steve Martin wrote the movie.

Steve Martin is a renaissance man. It's just a shame that he can't make something as good as The Jerk again.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Watched the original Stepfather last night. Terry O'Quinn was top notch and this was a good little movie. By all means, do seek it out.

Comment

• Watched about half of GI Joe last night. This has to be one of the most predictable films I've ever seen. Not only that, but how can they drop $200 million+ and look so damn cheap?

It also seems like this movie was made in the wrong decade and Channing Tatum is pretty damn inert. Marky Mark he is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        Watched about half of GI Joe last night. This has to be one of the most predictable films I've ever seen. Not only that, but how can they drop $200 million+ and look so damn cheap?

It also seems like this movie was made in the wrong decade and Channing Tatum is pretty damn inert. Marky Mark he is not.

Comment

• Not only is it a burn, but if the movie was made about 10-12 years ago. Marky Mark would have been Duke.

Comment

• Snake Eyes had lips. There were far worse problems that Tatum on this flick.

Comment

• I'm watching this today and I can't wait. Screw you people.

Also lulz to BiG B's APPROVED shit:
                              Paul Blart > Observe & Report, Complete shite (don't waste queue space) Rewatched Iron Giant with the boys, excellent movie...APPROVED
                              More like FAIL.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But this is also the same dude that dug on George Lopez. *snicker

Comment

Working...
                                X