Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    I hope we can make it next year. We gots the honeymoon in April, so times not a problem. Vacation days on the other hand...
    dude you guys better go next year.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You cannot speak about this matter as you are not going this year.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• We should make an effort to all go next year...roll deep with the PC Army.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

You cannot speak about this matter as you are not going this year.
          Oh snap!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• . Never Coming Back!

Comment

• Then there will be many exclusive items for me to keep in the package, and none for you!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Then there will be many exclusive items for me to keep in the package, and none for you!
                /sigh...

hey rob you want a roomba?

Comment

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I hope we can make it next year. We gots the honeymoon in April, so times not a problem. Vacation days on the other hand...
                    Honeymoon.... did I miss somthing???
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Yeah dude, they're getting married...we talked about this at lunch. Like 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Sounds like someone went out and saw The Incredible Hulk.

Haha. Yep. I saw it sunday. Pretty rad. Liv Tyler sucks though. I would have really like to have Jennifer Connelly reprise the roll of Betsy Ross.

The movie had a bunch of funny little bits referencing previous movies the way Spiderman did. Lou Ferrigno made a cameo (dude might be bigger than he was when he played the hulk). I was hoping to see the Hulk curb stomp someone... and had Connelly been in there, they could have made an ASS TO ASS reference. Hulk and Abomination ASS TO ASS.

Hulk was bad ass, seriously. I didn't get as excited watching it as I did Iron Man, but Tim Roth was fucking awesome. Acting was awesome. The CG was really good too.

POTENTIAL SPOILER
                        Did anyone else get confused as to what the fuck happened at the end of the clip where the HULK ripped that car in half and was beating the Abomination with it and then there was a cut and the next you sew the hulk was in a dumpster? wtf. My only criticism of the movie was that the CG was really shoppy like in Transformers so you didn't know what was going on during the last battle... which was fucking bad ass nonetheless.
                        Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

• Originally posted by blainegarrett View Post
                          Haha. Yep. I saw it sunday. Pretty rad. Liv Tyler sucks though. I would have really like to have Jennifer Connelly reprise the roll of Betsy Ross.

The movie had a bunch of funny little bits referencing previous movies the way Spiderman did. Lou Ferrigno made a cameo (dude might be bigger than he was when he played the hulk). I was hoping to see the Hulk curb stomp someone... and had Connelly been in there, they could have made an ASS TO ASS reference. Hulk and Abomination ASS TO ASS.

Hulk was bad ass, seriously. I didn't get as excited watching it as I did Iron Man, but Tim Roth was fucking awesome. Acting was awesome. The CG was really good too.

POTENTIAL SPOILER
                          Did anyone else get confused as to what the fuck happened at the end of the clip where the HULK ripped that car in half and was beating the Abomination with it and then there was a cut and the next you sew the hulk was in a dumpster? wtf. My only criticism of the movie was that the CG was really shoppy like in Transformers so you didn't know what was going on during the last battle... which was fucking bad ass nonetheless.
                          nope. i didn't sew hulk in the dumpster. nor did i see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                            Yeah dude, they're getting married...we talked about this at lunch. Like 2 weeks ago.
                            It must of been one of those day's where you guy's accidentally forgot to invite me to lunch
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• It made sense, I remember the abomination looking up at hulk as he was beating him...I figured he got up and kicked him into the dumpster...

Comment

• Yeah...last movie I caught in the theatre was Iron Man. I'm in a sad fuckin' state, sirs. And no that is not a dig against Texas.

I blame Mike Myers' continued existence.

Next one though is Wanted, for me. Beer by the truckload and loud, stupid audience goers will make it a great experience.

Ah well, there is always Coming to America. Again. Which is on right now. (Ya know he's right, Cassius Clay was a bad mothafucka...)
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-24-2008, 04:31 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X