Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    Pusher, solid Danish crime flick...ending kinda sucks...cool action, paced well...available instantly on Netflix Queue.
    I've been meaning to watch that. Ever since I saw Bronson, I've been meaning to check out the Pusher trilogy.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I want to see a Celebrity Death Match of Charlie Bronson, Ghost of Charlie Bronson, and Bronson Pinchot.

But since that will never happen, I will settle for Children of Men for the 1000th time.

Best. CG. Baby. EVAR.*

*just kidding, as that was the only out-and-out bad thing I could think of when it comes to that film
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If there is one thing I never understood about the movie. Is the constant need for shoes. Unless, that was some kind of Jesus allegory.

Comment

• I always took it as Cuaron was hypothetically banging the foley artist and consequently gave them their dream job of recreating the sounds of flip flops.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Flip flops in a war zone, nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              I've been meaning to watch that. Ever since I saw Bronson, I've been meaning to check out the Pusher trilogy.
              They're all available instantly right now...the first was pretty good, may jump into the others this week if I get any time. But they don't really follow a single story line. The first is about Frank (my danish brother), the second is about Tonny (Frank's sidekick from the first) and the third is about Milo (the kingpin from the first)...I'm kinda jazzed to see them all but I'm not sure if they'll be as good as the first.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/noupHDxmUTE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/noupHDxmUTE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                Last edited by PHEDG; 11-10-2009, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Star Trek: First Contact on blu.

Eh. I haven't seen it since the theater, but not bad. It did feel like a longer episode of the show as opposed to a flick though. I do dig on Cromwell's character and Patrick Stewart nails it like usual. Data and the Queen was a neat subplot and Troi is fucking smoking in this. But otherwise, meh. It's a bummer that there hasn't been ONE good TNG flick. Oh, and Worf is a fucking joke. Fuck him.

"Assimilate this"

FUCK YOU.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The problem is that TNG was all about diplomacy. Who wants to watch diplomacy on the big screen? You can't write that shit.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        The problem is that TNG was all about diplomacy. Who wants to watch diplomacy on the big screen? You can't write that shit.

True. Oh well. I still have Khan.

Comment

The problem is that TNG was all about diplomacy. Who wants to watch diplomacy on the big screen? You can't write that shit.
                          Sorkin did.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• If Sorkin wrote a big screen treatment for TNG, then my ass would be in the seats. Man oh man, would my ass be in the seats. Resorting to online geek euphemisms: I just got a boner.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If Sorkin wrote a big screen treatment for TNG, then my ass would be in the seats. Man oh man, would my ass be in the seats. Resorting to online geek euphemisms: I just got a boner.
                              Sorkin Trek = Boner Trek
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What has he done since Studio 60? Cause that show fucking SUCKED HARD.

Comment

Working...
                                X