Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad face as I haz no rays of blu.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• =( It's ok. The Blu shall come soon for everyone, no?
      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Yeah prices are dropping fairly quick. Maybe by my birthday.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Race to Witch Mountain.

I dug the originals as a kid (go Donald Pleasence and Chris Lee) and The Rock is in this one so I decided to check it out. As a kid's flick, not bad. Kept me entertained. Some cheesy effects but some decent action sequences and Dwayne was pretty great in it. Also Carla Cugino shows up, so that's always nice. Disposable, but if you have kids you could do alot worse.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watch for Black Friday deals on Blu-Ray players and TVs. This will be a good holiday season for them, pricewise. I know that I'M looking.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just save the $200 bucks and buy a PS3...Watched a ton of shit lately, most recently Wrong Turn 2, pretty decent, happy they showed some titties and the hillbilly fucking was comedy. That's all....

...tonight watching Land of the Lost and possible Monsters vs Aliens...may add Race for the kids.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• MvsA is pretty weak, B. Have pretty low expectations.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• BiG B is for the babies...got it for the kids...I'll be on facebook whilst it's on.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'm not gonna finish The Dangerous Life of Alter Boys and the MacFarlane animation can fuck right off. However, young Emily Hirsch looks EXACTLY like one of my sisters.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                      Just save the $200 bucks and buy a PS3...Watched a ton of shit lately, most recently Wrong Turn 2, pretty decent, happy they showed some titties and the hillbilly fucking was comedy. That's all....

...tonight watching Land of the Lost and possible Monsters vs Aliens...may add Race for the kids.
                      I'm not a math major but spending $300 on a ps3 when some leaked black Friday ads have BR players listed at $150, does not sound like saving $200. Could some one smarter than me explain that equation?

Comment

• Fuck. I have to watch Madea Goes To Jail this weekend. My review will not be kind, I fear.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Haha. Oh that wacky Tyler Perry. Always being black and doing stuff.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• If Tyler Perry was white he'd be a smarter Larry the Cable guy.

Comment

• Men Who Stare at Goats. Was pretty fucking great. Clooney and Obi-Wan together was pretty awesome. We were laughing pretty much the whole time. Highly recommended. Bridges was too great. Channeling the Dude if he had more ambition. Good stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Men Who Stare at Goats. Was pretty fucking great. Clooney and Obi-Wan together was pretty awesome. We were laughing pretty much the whole time. Highly recommended. Bridges was too great. Channeling the Dude if he had more ambition. Good stuff.
                                Cool! I almost went to see it earlier today but had some other shit to do.

Also, http://chud.com/articles/articles/21...ORT/Page1.html
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X