Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, there's the difference between Haneke and Von Triers.

One is a filmmaker, while the other is an arthouse Uwe Boll.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I loved Funny Games. Both the original and remake. Pitt definitely helped the remake. I dig that guy.

We watched a shit load of movies this weekend. I had Lesley watch Night of the Creeps for the first time. She dug on it. I still love this silly little movie. Dekkar is able to craft a throwback flick that pokes fun at itself but not at the audience. Atkins is a goddamn pimp in this. The transfer was great (the last time I saw this flick was on VHS back when I was a kid). It was a nice set up to the NoTLD remake that we also watched.

Last night (and the reason why the podcast wasn't posted) we finally checked out Transformers 2 on blu. It obviously looked glorious. And for the first half or so we were enjoying it (we were drunk as hell) Yes there were some questionable parts (the twins, while racist, were animated pretty great we thought but the voices killed them) but as soon as old man Transformer showed up and they started talking about whatever, I checked out. The movie just stopped being entertaining and was just shit happening on screen. The whole Egypt part was SOOOOO boring. I started to fall asleep. I never fall asleep at movies I've never seen. It just was so fucking stupid. Which is a shame, because I did dig some parts. The beginning in China was pretty fucking sweet, seeing Megan Fox all whored up was nice, I even kinda dug the weird whorebot thing (mostly just the FX on her transformation). But after the giant fight in the forest, the movie just didn't know where to go. And instead of giving people some decent action, we were treated to just shit blowing up and The Fallen showing up and getting rocked quick like.

Meh.

I still dig the hell outta the first one though.

Tonight: Wolverine
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hughes-fest 2009: the quest for mediocre movies continues.

Good luck with Wolverine. It is like Transformers with no whored up Megan Fox.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watching Return of...5 Rave to the Grave...cheesy so far but fun concept. I love these low budget horror flicks.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            From what I hear, if you find Todd Soldnz hilarious (Pauline?), you'll love Anti-christ.

I find Solondz to be very hilarious. Anti-Christ is shit, though.

Yes, kids. Finally saw it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Finally saw The Devil's Rejects. Made me feel icky. Good flick. Why were people bitching about the Freebird part? Very interesting musical selections by Zombie. Ending was fucked up. Never saw House of 1,000. Any explanation about why they were so twisted or is that just how it was?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• They just were. No explanation needed.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• People bitched about freebird because they associate it with rednecks. That and they lack awesomeness.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was one of my favorite parts of the flick. Right when the solo kicks in, shit goes down. Perfect ending.

Comment

• It was awesome at the theater. It rocked my shit and I love it.

Comment

• Flick was brutal. Couple of " oh shit its him/her!" moments.

Comment

• I met pretty much that whole cast minus Sherri Moon at one of the last cons I went to. I have a framed pic of Priscilla Barnes in her underwear from the hotel scene and she signed it "Make me your devils whore Rob". I <3 it. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            I met pretty much that whole cast minus Sherri Moon at one of the last cons I went to. I have a framed pic of Priscilla Barnes in her underwear from the hotel scene and she signed it "Make me your devils whore Rob". I <3 it. haha
                            SKEET! DIdn't realize until IMDB that Mother Firefly was Callahan from Police Academy. Double skeet!

Comment

• Which was a huge step up from Karen Black in the original IMO.

Comment

• Oh yeah. Hackers........................................... ...................uh............................. ...um.........
                                .................................................. yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X