Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, but like you said, there's a shit ton of problems with house that Rejects does not have. On a technical level house is way flawed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's just over the top. I like some of his stuff but I checked him out after I heard YTCracker's stuff.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Agreed, but like you said, there's a shit ton of problems with house that Rejects does not have. On a technical level house is way flawed.

Definitely.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          HAha. Nah, opinions are like assholes. All of us have one, sometimes two. But to say that Ho1kC > Devil's Rejects without something to back it up is just wrong. In terms of actual plot structure, editing, music, cinematography, Devil's is MILES FUCKING BETTER. But if he digs on House more, then more power to him.
          It's really down to how compelling his argument is/will be/if he brings his master debater skills.

And really, House has the better DVD menu.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That it does.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Currently watching Nerdcore Rising on instant.

It was okay. I kind of wish it wouldn't have just focused on Frontalot for the most part. I did enjoy Prince Paul waxing poetic on NerdCore. He seemed to have the best take on it and I was lulzing to the people that were calling NerdCore racist. Otherwise, this didn't really make we want to run out and relisten to Frontalot's stuff. His band can rock it though. I'm just not a fan of most of his stuff.

Comment

• Oh Nerdcore, one of the many musical generes I just don't understand. *sighes*
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Observe & Report. Kinda good. Kinda let me down.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That's how I felt. I dug Foot Fist and Eastbound way more than this.

Comment

• I've said it before, but that last scene saved the entire movie for me.

As for myself, finally saw The Princess Bride. Cute movie, Andre the Giant was awesome and I have a feeling the creatores of Spongebob Squarepants are huge fans of this movie.

Comment

• Still haven't seen Foot Fist. Eastbound was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          I've said it before, but that last scene saved the entire movie for me.

As for myself, finally saw The Princess Bride. Cute movie, Andre the Giant was awesome and I have a feeling the creatores of Spongebob Squarepants are huge fans of this movie.
                          Which last scene? With the news lady?

Comment

• Eastbound is glorious.

Plus, I enjoyed that cover of "Where is my mind".

Damn spoiler tab not working

*SPOILERS*

Spoiler: ED CAN'T USE TEH INTARWEBZ PROPERLY 

When Ronny comes out of nowhere and shoots the streaker. That's the scene I'm talking about
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 10-23-2009, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• I'm assuming Ed is talking about:
                                Spoiler: spoilerz 
                              the flasher in slow motion

Comment

• Ed - yeah, that scene made me sit up and wtf.

Rob - HA. I would say that dude had a lot of balls but............

Comment

Working...
                                X