Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ending ruins it for me. Totally added by the studio for one last jump scare. Ugh.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
    But I will give it props for never explaining the killers and to just let them ride off in the sunset. But I still hate the way Dennis goes out, seriously. Like he wouldn't say something. So dumb.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I agree, Rob. I really enjoyed it though. Haven't seen it at home yet, so we'll see if it holds up.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I think it was way better at home. We had a horrible experience seeing it in the theatre - we were around kids that kept taking out their cell phones.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• My theater experience was fucking great.

Comment

• I had some annoying bitch next to me that was sick as fuck, checking her cell phone and kept coughing on me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We also watched The Rundown yesterday. It was my first time seeing it - way better than I had anticipated. I am impressed with The Rock's acting skills - too bad he seems to be offered movies that I have no interest in seeing.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Right now, Hulk Hogan has a better film library than the Rock. Depressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Right now, Hulk Hogan has a better film library than the Rock. Depressing.
                    Pure hyperbole. Rock has Rundown, Walking Tall, that prison kid football flick. Hogan has No holds barred. Rock wins, even with southland tales on his list.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Right now, Hulk Hogan has a better film library than the Rock. Depressing.
                      Wrong on so many levels.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• This picture is more entertaining than most of Dwayne's movies unfortunately.

Comment

• @ Ari, the kid kill at the Ice Cream truck is glorious....

Had a decent weekend, watched some certified crap:
                          - Amityville Horror (original)...decent flick, not as scary as it's made out to be
                          - The Dead Next Door...it was available on instant, but trust me this is a movie you want to pass on. Some decent gore, but overall complete shit.
                          - A Tale of Two Sisters...Korean horror flick, kinda fucking bizzaro, didn't make sense and the ending doesn't do a great job of pulling everything together...fuck this movie, don't waste your time.

Tonight, Return of the Living Dead 3 and maybe the Shining or something else in my queue.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Sorry, but Rocky 3, No Holds Barred, and Suburban Commando beat out what the Rock is cooking.

Comment

Sorry, but Rocky 3, No Holds Barred, and Suburban Commando beat out what the Rock is cooking.
                              Yes but you're excluding at least seven REALLLLLY shitty movies that subtract from all of that greatness. Although that one scene in No Holds Barred where Hulk asks the guy what that smell is and he responds DOOOOOKIE!! is so over the top hilarious.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Field of Dreams - on AMC. Yes, I know there are better films about baseball but this one gets me everytime. Unabashedly love this flick. Plus it has a young(er) Ray Liotta. So hot.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X