Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks so fake on Blu ray though. Granted I know it's fake, but goddamn it looks bad IMO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sometimes, certain movies should not be given the Blu-Ray treatment.

And I will not have you sully the good name of Robocop, good sir. The sequels already do that.

*spits on a counter*

Now give me, my fuckin phone call!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What? I fucking love Robocop and Robocop 2. I'm just saying they don't look that good on Blu. Well I mean, they look too good, and that's the problem. Robo looks fucking plasticy and rubbery.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, because the film wasn't made with the concept it that there were HI-Def cameras in about 20 years. That's the tradeoff.

Probably better off with just the dvd.

Comment

• Started watching Amittyville last night...got real tired and passed out. Will finish tonight. This weekend, I'll be watching Return of the Living Dead 3 and A Tale of Two Sisters...along with whatever other horror titles I can find on my instant queue...Maybe/hopefully some Candyman (it's been a long time my friend)...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Obviously, but take a look at Wrath of Khan. That shit looks fucking glorious. And was made years before Robo.

Comment

• Which Amityville? 70s or remake? Either way, the story is total clown shoes.

Comment

• The original...it is kinda funny seeing Josh Brolin's dad in full BeeGees hair is great.

Comment

• All hail the power of da Brolin!

Damn, some days if I were to give up on Gary Cole. It'd be Josh Brolin all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Damn, some days if I were to give up on Gary Cole. It'd be Josh Brolin all the way.
                      After seeing him in Entourage you should really consider doing this....I mean c'mon Brolin was in Goonies and he played George Dubya Bush...Cole has been the purveyor of Pineapple Express and a douche bag boss....Brolin wins every time.

Comment

• Yeah, Cole is kinda lame.

Comment

• In that case, in the interest of the Brain Dead Radio listeners. I hereby change up Gary Cole for Josh Brolin.

Comment

• Tis a good choice. Brolin is a pimp.

Comment

• WINNNAR

Comment

• I'm sticking with Luis Guzman and Jason Statham

Comment

Working...
                                X