Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Also forgot: saw Prince of Darkness by the pre-career suicidal John Carpenter. Never has the dispatch of zombified colleagues by brick-to-head trauma been so hilarious.
    Watched this last night too...movie doesn't hold up as good as some of the others from its generation. Still had fun watching it, and my wife lost some sleep with made me lmao.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• 'Two Mules for Sister Sara'. For some reason, my wife absolutely loves this movie. She's a big Eastwood fan (loves his westerns and the Dirty Harry films) and considers this his best film. It's OK...but it baffles me why she holds it in such regard.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've never seen it as I'm not a fan of westerns for some reason. Just not my thing. Except for Young Guns. You do not fuck with Billy the Kid. hahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ya didn't like Tombstone?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's ok. I dig Russel and Kilmer in it. I've seen it, but I don't really ever have the need to watch it again.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's understandable, westerns can be difficult to get into. But damn if Once Upon a Time in the West isn't brilliant.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Eastwood westerns, nor of westerns in general except when it comes to John Wayne westerns. Something about being forcefed John Wayne when I was a kid. Absolutely cannot find anything wrong with a John Wayne film.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• *Tries to resist urge to reenact "John Wayne" scene from Repo Man*

Comment

• I love Westerns, especially the Leone Spaghetti Westerns. I just can't fathom WHY she has latched onto THIS particular Western. It's not bad, it's just...meh.

I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to a gal that loves Westerns, though. If 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly' is on, she'll stop flipping channels and watch it.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                      I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to a gal that loves Westerns, though. If 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly' is on, she'll stop flipping channels and watch it.
                      Yeah, you found a great one. Asshole.

*cries into TV Dinner for one even though it's around 10 in the morning*
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

*cries into TV Dinner for one even though it's around 10 in the morning*
                        Ah, the beauty of unemployment.

Comment

• I've been rewatching Eerie, Indiana.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• That was more of just me deflating any sort of venom in the previous proclamation of Judas as being a lucky prick.

Who the fuck eats that shit, let alone at 10 in the morning?

Also: watched Sunshine on Blu last night. It was like my eyes had been bedded by the Firefly-era and not the I-just-married-the-shroom-eater-from-Super-Troopers Christina Hendricks.

Plot notwithstanding, the film is a visual feast.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2009, 09:28 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

That was more of just me deflating any sort of venom in the previous proclamation of Judas as being a lucky prick.

Who the fuck eats that shit, let alone at 10 in the morning?
                              Apparently Ed. lulz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Apparently Ed. lulz.
                                Hey, when you're out of work for a month. You'll do things that you can't even think you were capable of.

Comment

Working...
                                X