Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lulz at crispy golden hatestumps. Oh and Ed in my mind Devin will always be your Bobby bear.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd be, inclined to agree, what with the myriad of chemical imbalances people publicly flaunt and the ever-evolving quest to prove each other wrong.

It's like a Spy vs. Spy comic articulated into message board form.

Anyway, enough about the obvious things we already take as common knowledge. I had a bad night of fever dreams, and woke up watching Juno.

Is my subconscious out to ruin my mornings? Nope. I just rolled over onto the remote again.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-13-2009, 02:21 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Thank god. Tomorrow I get to show Lesley Predator 2. YES! haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watching Rosemary's Baby tonight...should be interesting.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Such a great film, even if it does advocate demon rape to get ahead in the entertainment industry.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Adventureland.

Meh. Big pile of meh. Jesse Eisenberg/Martin Starr were great, but I was so fucking bored. SO BORED.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Adventureland.

Meh. Big pile of meh. Jesse Eisenberg/Martin Starr were great, but I was so fucking bored. SO BORED.
                FFFFFFFFFFFFF

disagreed.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Adventureland.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                    Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.
                    Listen, I get it. It's a coming of age story. It's sweet and funny. The soundtrack was good. But it completely bored me by the end. Everything was telegraphed a mile away. I think I would have liked it more if he didn't end up with the chick. And no that's not a spoiler, because WE ALL KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN.

Also, Hader and Wiig were fucking great in it. Especially Hader.

Also, I'm sure wanting to play Uncharted 2 didn't help.

Comment

• Rob is Devin. J/K
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, everyone loves this movie. I just was bored by it.

Comment

• I'd be watching Drag Me to Hell right now if there was A FUCKING BLU RAY LEFT.*

*incoming rant that really belongs in the other thread filled with "FFFFFFFFFFF"

Instead, it has been random episodes of the British show "Peep Show," which is as funny and intermittently dark as when I first started watching it and then me trying to resisit the urge of returning to Best Buy and punching the perpetually-stoned, yellow-shirted greeter bastard at that shitshack of a store in the temple.

I know the man isn't in control of the forces that dictate when a restock is obviously fucking needed, but someone has to pay for such disregard of the fundamental supply/demand relationship and the unchecked sense of entitlement I have in regard to such indiscretions. Fuck that store. You just got yourself some more income Wonder Llama. And I might just buy Brutal Legend too.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. I'll be picking that movie up tomorrow hopefully. Sucks that you can't watch it now. But I'll gladly take the 1.50 I'll make if you order it. haha

Comment

• It is honestly some of his best work...ever. Period. End of sentence.

And if you have a good sound system, it will punish the hell out of it. Like Zed on Marcellus Wallace's ass.

Also forgot: saw Prince of Darkness by the pre-career suicidal John Carpenter. Never has the dispatch of zombified colleagues by brick-to-head trauma been so hilarious.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-14-2009, 11:51 AM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Also, Hader and Wiig were fucking great in it. Especially Hader.
                                Honestly they were epic as shit...movie was predictable as hell but still a cool story. The little brother character that's mowing the lawn is a close family friend of mine, got some good lolz watching him for all 2 seconds.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X