Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking love that movie and it's sequels. It's so random and great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I watched I Love You, Man. It was funny. I love Rashida Jones.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I dug that movie more than I thought. Jason Segel was fucking awesome in it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Re-watched Ed Wood last night. Every single thing Bill Murray does in this movie is glorious.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I Love You, Man was so good. I saw it in the theater twice. I just need to get it on Blu.

I saw Zombieland the other day. So fucking good. You can really tell how much fun they had doing it.
            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
              I saw Zombieland the other day. So fucking good. You can really tell how much fun they had doing it.
              Yeah, I had a ball with it. I'm perplexed at the handful of fun fascists on CHUD talking about how they didn't like it or people are dumb for enjoying it. It just makes me wonder if they watched the entire movie with an opaque soundproof box over their head or didn't get boners for Emma Stone.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Emma was the only thing I didn't dig in that flick. Otherwise, it's easily in my top 5 zombies flicks.

Comment

• Chud is the place where dreams and unicorns go to die.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah right, the way some people act over there. Not to mention why in the fuck would I want to impress any of them? So why give a fuck about their nonsense opinions.

Comment

• The boards are ok there, but wound waaaaaaay to tight. That's why I'm always here now.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same here, despite some regrets from Bobby Bear about me not being on as much. However, looking at some of my old posts. I can see some of the grief. Just some of it.

Comment

• Bobby bear = Ed's pet name for Devin?

Comment

• Uh....no. Bobby Bear aka Ian, is the dude from Belfast who has his own show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                              Yeah, I had a ball with it. I'm perplexed at the handful of fun fascists on CHUD talking about how they didn't like it or people are dumb for enjoying it. It just makes me wonder if they watched the entire movie with an opaque soundproof box over their head or didn't get boners for Emma Stone.
                              Those people stuck their hand in the funfryerlator and have since been brandishing their crispy golden hatestumps for all to see.

And really, no one expects much else from misanthropes like Dreary Louse. But at the very least he doesn't hide behind a funhandle (magnoliafan, Wampa0ne, et al.), though that doesn't take away from the funfact that he is a boring twat who delights in kicking over the funkeg at every funfuckinggathering. Fucking fun pigs...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've got a feeling at least 1/4 of the posters there are not real.

Comment

Working...
                                X