Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    I don't recall him ever playing a not sleazey type. Guess he wasn't in Entourage, but he creeps me out. Wasn't he Rollins' boss in Heat. Also, the first 5 times I read "Mohr/Wolf" I thought it said Worf. Dork.

He is in Entourage. he's the guy that got Drama that new deal.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
      People are retarded.
      Fixed.

Also: saw the one-two punch to the fun-puss that was Trick 'r Treat and Zombieland.

October, month of my birth, I love you sometimes.

And Anna Paquin in the Red Riding Hood outfit: I love you longtime.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You now know what I'm talking about Russ. Oh yeah.

Also thumbs up for another Octo b-day around here. *thumbs up*
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'll be buying Trick next Thursday. Can't wait.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dammit Rob, just drink four fewer beers and your cost of Trick r' Treat will be paid for.

Not only that, Russ' b-day is three days before me. Now how about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              He is in Entourage. he's the guy that got Drama that new deal.
              Meant was. Dain Bramage.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• A bit late, but fuck it.

Comment

• haha. That was my brother at one point. Well not as bad, but close enough. Dude used to play those games ALL THE TIME>

Comment

• Actually, this would be more accurate of the hardcore MMORPG'ers:

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• - Couples Retreat; free press junket screening...best way to see it. Really had some hilarious moments. Vaughn carried this shit. Kristin Davis needs to leak a hardcore sex vid. She is so fucking legit
                      - Blair Witch 1; pretty decent, all I can say is now I saw it and that's all.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        - Couples Retreat; free press junket screening...best way to see it. Really had some hilarious moments. Vaughn carried this shit. Kristin Davis needs to leak a hardcore sex vid. She is so fucking legit
                        - Blair Witch 1; pretty decent, all I can say is now I saw it and that's all.
                        http://www.tmz.com/2008/03/18/kristi...bad-three-way/

Comment

• I know but I want a current one...

Comment

• Started up Black Lagoon: Second Barrage disc 3. Solid anime, about two episodes in.

Comment

• - Blair Witch 2; hilarious, had some decent moments, not really scary more amusing. Best scene was the video where they run around naked...not recommended.

Comment

• HAha. I <3 that retarded movie. It makes no sense. But I love the naked Wiccan and goth. Good shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X