Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    What the hell happened?
    In high school I was too busy having sex and doing drugs. haha. Once I quit the drugs I need something else to fill in the time. GAMES SAVED MY LIFE! haha. I know some people would think I was kinda hardcore in high school, but that's only to nongamers.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      I was just thinking - big deal - so they stay inside their house non-stop. But I wasn't thinking of the kids. You always have to think of the children!
      You would probably not be surprised to hear that we get shit tons of reports where the parents are playing computer games all day long. Get to the home, lo and behold they're playing WoW when we get there.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, all of my money from my jobs in high school went to drugs/records.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Trying to envision High school era Rob working behind the counter coked out his mind would make an awesome movie.

It would be like The Wackness but set in the midwest in the late 90s.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Trying to envision High school era Rob working behind the counter coked out his mind would make an awesome movie.

It would be like The Wackness but set in the midwest in the late 90s.

Haha. And not half as entertaining. Fucking drugs. Going to school tripping balls was fun though.

Comment

• So basically, if GO was set in Minneapolis. That would be Rob's life at the time.

Comment

• We all laughed at Go cause it was nothing like what we were doing. It was so subdued. All though the intro with credits was pretty great. That was spot on. Otherwise, fail.

Comment

• Fuck it, I'll run with it anyway.

But then I laugh at any tv or movie that depicts WeHo as this massive gay mecca.

Comment

• Works for me haha. the best part of GO is Mohr/Wolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Works for me haha. the best part of GO is Mohr/Wolf.
                      Definately. And Katie Holmes was still hot. That guy who played the cop, and was just on Entourage..........blech. Guy has creeped me out ever since that movie.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You mean Willliam "Bank Manager" Fitchner? Yeah, he's alright.

Comment

• I don't recall him ever playing a not sleazey type. Guess he wasn't in Entourage, but he creeps me out. Wasn't he Rollins' boss in Heat. Also, the first 5 times I read "Mohr/Wolf" I thought it said Worf. Dork.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He was, he was Rodger Van Zandt in Heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Fuck it, I'll run with it anyway.

But then I laugh at any tv or movie that depicts WeHo as this massive gay mecca.
                              Yeah, there's like that four-block stretch where all the bars/fuckshops are and that's like it.

I got so much grief for living in West Hollywood from people that it was unbelievable. People's basic reactions were: "MWOOOHOHOHOHO SO YOU LIVE THERE HUH NO WONDER YOU'RE IN THE GYM SO MUCH YOU GIGANTIC HOMO"

Then I told them where I actually lived, and they were like "WOW SO DO YOU HAVE TO FIGHT LIKE THIRTY CRACKHEADS AND RAPISTS JUST TO GET TO YOUR BUS STOP"

People in this city are retarded sometimes.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Those dumbasses, I would not call you a giant 'mo. For one thing you have fists like canned hams and I wouldn't want the business end of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X