Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I must now see Trick r' Treat just to know what you are referring to.
    When you see the movie, you'll know.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No no no...I did not forget Rosario, she was/is smoking hot. Just wanted to revert back to the earlier dialogue about Anna. Rosario's acting in that movie wasn't exactly award winning though...the best scene her in the bath tub...uhhhh...drool...uhhhhhh
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Shop my head over Norton's
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Or have Bryan's head poke out from under the water.

Comment

• shittest ps job ever, no side profile pics of you

Comment

• You should have shopped his head on to Rosario.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• doh that would have been better

Comment

• So Ed Norton is wearing a Bryan mask while in the bathtub with Rosario? Okay.

Comment

• Watching Hatchet right now cable. It seems no amount of blood and gore can give this any redeeming value whatsoever.

Comment

• Hatchet wasn't horrible (I've seen way worse) but it wasn't great. Which is shame, because it could have been.

We watched Second Skin last night. It's a great documentary on MMORPG addiction. Fucking fascinating. Also, I saw myself in alot of those people back in the day. I highly recommend it.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is it on instant?
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Not that I know of.

Comment

• Like I said in the other thread, saw about half of 17 Again. No real reason why I sat down to watch this. It's derrivative, but Matthew Perry seems to give his best. Thomas Lennon is lame. And Zac Efron isn't all that bad. Probably better than Robert Pattinson.

At least this movie had the decency to call things all Ed Hardy to be douchey. Plus, I can play predictor as to what will happen next. It's a fun mind game for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Hatchet wasn't horrible (I've seen way worse) but it wasn't great. Which is shame, because it could have been.

We watched Second Skin last night. It's a great documentary on MMORPG addiction. Fucking fascinating. Also, I saw myself in alot of those people back in the day. I highly recommend it.
                              I found this very fascinating. I had no idea that some people became so addicted that they would lose their job and then their house and still keep playing. The mom in the movie was fucking psycho and I think was mostly to blame for her loss.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I hope there's also an Asian version of Second Skin. Asians are fucking insane when it comes to MMOs.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X