Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crank 2 on blu. Hot damn. Great flick. Looked fantastic. Much love for the Haimster.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "I see your friend has the gay condition. HA HA HA HA."
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• 'Porkys' was on last night, and I watched it out of the corner of my eye while I was practicing on my guitar. Parts of that film are really, really funny.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Death Race - guh, not good, laughable
          Yes Man - I want to have Zooey's babies.
          And Now for Something Completely Different - typical monty python humor, approved.

Comment

• I love And now for something completely different. How can you not love Blackmail?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              I love And now for something completely different. How can you not love Blackmail?
              I said "Approved".

Comment

• Exactly. Now if you could please come at me with the banana.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Crank 2 on blu. Hot damn. Great flick. Looked fantastic. Much love for the Haimster.
                  Amy smart has balls, not literally of course. I'd rock her world for at least two and 1/2 minutes. I know she's not the hottest woman ever but she always gets a rise out of me.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hopefully Tango and Cash. Just picked it up on blu for 12 bucks at best buy. Fuck yes.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tango & Cash, man that movie is something alright. Being good is not one of them.

Still can't say which is better: Tango & Cash or Roadhouse?

Comment

• YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.

TANGO & CASH is fucking great. MILES better than Roadhouse, as Sly and Kurt > Patrick. Easily. Plus it has fucking Brion James.

Comment

• Whoa whoa whoa. Roadhouse < Tango & Cash? No dice.

Lest we forget Roadhouse has a certain Mister Jeff Healey and Ben "Jackie Treehorn" Gazarra.

Comment

• Doesn't fucking matter. TANGO&CASH > Roadhouse.

Why? MOTHERFUCKING KURT RUSSELL AND SLY "SHOULDERCOCK" STALLONE

Comment

• Who are wasted in this godawful movie. Kurt Russell was used better in Captain Ron.

Although I do concede that Tango & Cash feature the ever widening jaw of Robert Z'Dar.

Comment

• You are so wrong it hurts Ed.

Comment

Working...
                                X