Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You didn't like Spaced, Kael? Absolutely Fabulous? Might have ebbed (British Comedy) some recently but I don't think it crested either.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      If you like british comedy. You have to watch The IT Crowd. You must!
      That show sucks. I tried to enjoy it, only to find everything about it trite and irritating.

Sorry for sugar-coating it, Ed.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• British sitcoms suck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I can't stand by this. This show is just too damn broad. It reminds me of "When the Whistle Blows" from Extras. It's ok, in extremely small doses.
          It did remind me of that now that I think about it. Good call.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• That sentiment regarding IT also applies to that goth asshole's other show, The Mighty Boosh.

Yeah, it is equally lame.

AND ANOTHER THING...
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Britcoms from the 70s are all pretty aces. Seriously, 'the Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin' is totally worth looking for.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit, I laughed at first at the IT crowd as I thought it was going to be pretty great. The first episode had Lesley and I pointing out all of the similarities to my personality and officespace I work in. Then it just became the same few jokes: IT people are fucking retards when it comes to anything besides computers, goth people wear white makeup and are fucking retards when it comes to anything besides Bauhaus and women like assholes and worry about the way they look nonstop. Shit got old after the first 3 episodes. I was dissapointed.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

British sitcoms suck.
                  Do you feel the same way about Black Books?!

And in regards to IT Crowd, I liked it a lot more than I do Big Bang Theory.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

British sitcoms suck.

I have to agree with Rob on this one.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• But I enjoyed the episode where they go see "GAY!: A Gay musical".

And please tell me you guys have seen the original Cracker. Not the bullshit American version with the bad guy from Striking Distance.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-15-2009, 09:40 AM.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Big Bang Theory isn't horrible. I just wish it didn't have a laugh track. One of the few shows that we love that have a laugh track still is How I Met Your Mother. Segal fucking rocks.

Comment

• OK, random thought - I don't think there is a thread that would be good for this question, nor do I want to start a new thread...

Why the hell would anyone want to watch Monster more than once?
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• They are Journey-inspired serial killers/they like Charlize Theron without eyebrows and sun damage.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was just wondering because I saw it last time we went to Best Buy and I was just thinking who the hell would buy that? Seeing it once in the theatre was more than enough for me.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I ask myself the same question whenever I glance at the copy of United 93 on my shelf.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X