Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone, recycle or the trees will get angry!

There you go peoples, now you never have to see The Happening. I just told you the entire film. But if you would still like to throw away 10 bucks this weekend, pm me and I'll send you my address.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Saw Hulk. Will speak of it in Hulk thread. Ari smash now.

Comment

• Watched the og Dawn of the Dead that Rob sent me this weekend. Very cool. May need to rewatch for all the cool annecdotes. The shotgun-exploding-head scene at the beginning had me cracking up. More to follow.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• tmnt. the og, live action version. man, i love that movie. oh and a kid in king arthur's court. wow... just, wow. that movie was just ridiculous. almost as ridiculous as a sound of thunder.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Me and Corey watched Monster Squad! I forgot Stan Winston did the fx. I love the creature from the black lagoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
              Well.... Ari, Bryan, and I just went and watched The Happening. Please save your money and do not watch this movie, it was horrible!
              HAHAHA. Shit, should have just listened to Episode 30. We didnt' even need to see it to know not to see it. Shit we even spoiled it for everyone.

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Watched the og Dawn of the Dead that Rob sent me this weekend. Very cool. May need to rewatch for all the cool annecdotes. The shotgun-exploding-head scene at the beginning had me cracking up. More to follow
              Glad you enjoyed it man. I <333333 that flick. And the Goblin soundtrack is pretty sweet. And I love the sweet "I'm a zombie and my forhead is fucking tall as hell I better just climb over these boxes..oh shit helicopter blades...ahhaha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Luckily we seen the movie for free or else I would have felt like I was raped.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I still feel very raped by that dirty mung filled afterbirth.

Comment

• We may have ended up jumping off the roof of the theater or just lay down in front of a lawn mower
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Or go walking into a lion cage...

Comment

• Or be French and stick a baguette in my eyes.

Oh wait that's only in the new episode.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          HAHAHA. Shit, should have just listened to Episode 30. We didnt' even need to see it to know not to see it. Shit we even spoiled it for everyone.

Glad you enjoyed it man. I <333333 that flick. And the Goblin soundtrack is pretty sweet. And I love the sweet "I'm a zombie and my forhead is fucking tall as hell I better just climb over these boxes..oh shit helicopter blades...ahhaha
                          Yes, Hellicopter head was one, Maynard-krishna, why did only what's-his-name when he became a zombie acutally look scary (the blond trooper guy), and the preggo chick drinking and smoking, and learning how to fly a helicopter in no time which is supposed to be extremely difficult. Oh yeah. May sound like I'm knocking it, cuz' I am, but in the best way possible. Wish I could have watched this with a couple of buddies who had not seen it either. Thanks again Rear Admiral Hughes!
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Obviously watched the Happening...you guys know already.

The Hulk...fucking epic, loved it. The kids loved it more than Iron Man...go figure

Clockers on Showtime...very nice Spike Lee joint. Harvey Keitel and John Turturro, great cop duo. Mekhi Pheifer (sp?) and the dudes from Onyx...cool old skool NY cats. Really liked this flick sad I didn't see it sooner.

Tarzeena Jiggle in the Jungle; watched this on Skin-e-max...such a great film, I wish I knew where they got their stock animal footage from...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• the machine girl - splatterpunk b movie. lots of blood, "gore" but not really because the special effects are pretty bad, choreographed fight scenes that are laughable, and a drill bra. this movie is just ridiculous! i enjoyed it but not as much as meatball machine. this one just pales in comparison.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Is that the movie with the girl who has a machine gun hand?

Comment

Working...
                                X