Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't beat the one two punch of Commando and Point Break. Not great "cinema" but damn good action even if goofy at times. Point Break is great, you get Crazy Swayze which is always good in my book and Keanu at his peak Keanu-ness. Plus Anthony Keides shoots his foot off AND the BUSEY.

So. Much. Win!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You know, if Utah had taken the shot in the backyard. Busey and a shit ton of other people would have been left alive.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Which is why he's an asshole.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I recently watched X-Men: The Last Stand and Point Break. I agree with Nathaniel; Lori Petty was hot.

I respect what Ratner tried to do with X-Men but fuck, it was just so lacking. And the scene after the credits should have before them.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Which is why he's an asshole.
            A real blue-flamer is what he is.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              I respect what Ratner tried to do with X-Men but fuck, it was just so lacking. And the scene after the credits should have before them.
              That whole film should have rewound itself to the point where Jean's brain flips out at the museum in #2.

Just a St. Elsewhere-esque bad dream.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                That whole film should have rewound itself to the point where Jean's brain flips out at the museum in #2.

Just a St. Elsewhere-esque bad dream.
                Yah, I know. And ask Ari and Sarah. I was bitching and moaning after we saw this movie. But after watching it again (haven't watched this movie since I saw it in the theaters) I have to give Ratner some credit; especially after I heard about X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  You know, if Utah had taken the shot in the backyard. Busey and a shit ton of other people would have been left alive.
                  So true.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  Which is why he's an asshole.
                  That and screaming FBI!! and ruining his cover while that asshole Pappas was waiting on his heart attack sandwiches. Surely there had to be a better way.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I watched Ginger Snaps and really fucking enjoyed it. I look at the New Moon trailer and see "werewolves" that change on command and live in a hard drive, then I see the really low budget Ginger Snaps and realize just how fucked this world is. The werewolf may not have looked mind blowing, but I'll take a practical one over a CG one any day.

Seriously, Ginger Snaps was really fucking aces.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm watching a Kung-Fu compilation for the 'other' site that is just aweful. The original films were D-level to begin with, but the actual copies that they transferred to DVD are in really poor condition (REALLY REALLY bad, no lie). Also, these letterboxed films are in pan/scan mode without any thought for composition: two characters having a conversation will be offscreen on either side of the frame.

It's a fucking struggle to get through this thing.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Speaking of Kung-Fu, I TRIED to watch The Last Dragon. Fuck that film. I couldn't even make it past the first 10 minutes.

Comment

• Exactly. I still lulz at Bruce Leeroy eating popcorn with chopsticks, but that movie fucking sucks.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ginger Snaps 2 > Ginger Snaps.

Also, fuck New Moon and any CGI warewolves. They just look retarded.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 'The Last Dragon' is purely a nostalgia film. If you ever liked it, leave it to your memories and don't revisit it.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So would you say that if "you grew up with it" you'd like it?

Comment

Working...
                                X