Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Seven Pounds that movie with Will Smith playing a "magical negro" again?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Is Seven Pounds that movie with Will Smith playing a "magical negro" again?

This is back to redemptive Negro phase.

He hasn't done magical negro for a bit.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ah, my bad. he peaked with WELCOME TO ERF!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
          You're such a stupid fuck. What other crap movies you've seen recently?
          Wow, very mature. You know people are allowed to like stuff you don't right? I didn't like it that much but that's no reason to call someone a dumbfuck.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Wow, very mature. You know people are allowed to like stuff you don't right? I didn't like it that much but that's no reason to call someone a dumbfuck.

Get the fuck over yourself.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Get the fuck over yourself.
              Likewise.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Likewise.

Likewise to infinity.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

You're such a stupid fuck. What other crap movies you've seen recently?
                    I just saw and loved Sicko, Gandhi, and Larry the Cable Guy. I like the original Cable Guy with Jim Carry way more!

Pauline Kaels report card... Plays well with other: EPIC FAIL

Who hurt you Pauline Kael? Was it your parents? Older brother? Your creepy uncle? Or is your blood line really that messed up from all the inbreeding? Cause when the West coast thinks of you people we lump you all in with the inbreeders. Stupid fuck.

Comment

• Point Break, followed by Commando. I would make a poor film student.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Dude, Point Break and Commando are great Sunday night viewing choices..

LET OFF SOME STEAM...

Comment

• I have seen Commando more times than should be legal. Also, I have no desire to be a film student. And Lori Petty was hot.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Vernon Wells shares space in the film/regular student Venn Diagram.

He and his chain mail vest are not mutually exclusive.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Commando features one of the best white guys playing a latino ever. That being in the form of Dan Hydea.

Also, I live next door to the mall Arnold fucked shit up in. And the dealership where Bill Duke killed that guy.

"Know what I like about this car? The price!"

Although I kept thinking Bennet was getting progressively fatter as the film went on.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• AHAHAHAHA. That "debate" between Phat and Pauline is just like the one on IMDB regarding the same movie:

This movie was simply amazing maybe you need to grow up a little to understand this movie and how moving it is.. This is BY FAR the best movie I have seen in my whole life!!
                                This statement alone shows how young you are.

If this was "by far" the best movie you've ever seen, then it's clear that you haven't seen many movies at all.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X