Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Judas will not be playing Clarence Worely in the Podcaust production of True Romance.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I couldn't do it. I can't see how I could 'rise' to the occasion, frankly.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
        I couldn't do it. I can't see how I could 'rise' to the occasion, frankly.
        "Okay, Joe, we're gonna re-enact that scene from 'Mysterious Skin'. Wear this."
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
          I couldn't do it. I can't see how I could 'rise' to the occasion, frankly.
          Lulz. Maybe you're more a catcher than a pitcher? Plus I think it's obvious only Hocken is actually serious right now.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
            "Okay, Joe, we're gonna re-enact that scene from '3rd Rock from the Sun'. I'm John Lithgow and you're you. Wear this."
            Fixed.

And to answer B-Metal's question. Yeah, I kind of am. I'm mean I know I'll never be near that guy (Although I did see him once at the New Bev) but if I had to name a celebrity who was attractive. That would be one of them.

Comment

• I'd go gay for Brad Pitt. After wards we could smoke a joint and play video games.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Would you call him Floyd?

Comment

• Don't fucking condescend me man.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I'd go gay for Brad Pitt. After wards we could smoke a joint and play video games.
                    I'd like to hang out with Pitt and Affleck. Both seem like genuinely cool dudes. Plus you know Pitt would totally clown on Affleck the whole time.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Don't fucking condescend me man.
                      I'll fuckin kill ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        I'd go gay for Matthew McConoughey. After wards we could smoke a joint and play bongos.
                        So YOU were the guy!
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matthew McConoughy? Oh fuck that noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            I'd like to hang out with Pitt and Affleck. Both seem like genuinely cool dudes. Plus you know Pitt would totally clown on Affleck the whole time.
                            Bizarroworld B is getting spit-roasted right this second.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wouldn't go gay for Matthew McShirtoff. But I would love to hang out with Affleck. Dude is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Hahaha. Fingercuffs.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X