Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll say it again: 'Boys Don't Cry' is an incredible movie.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Really? Tatum and Sam Worthington are such non-entities to me. Only thing Stop-Loss had was the chick who directed Boys Don't Cry and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
      Hocken, how can you in good conscience call yourself a gay male and be indifferent to Tatum? I'm straight and even I want to see him in a v-neck.

Honestly, I know he's not the best actor ever but he's like Mark Wahlberg for me. Someone you don't expect much out of but every once in a while you see a glimpse of talent. Or it could be that I just have shitty taste in my man-crushes.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh it is. Although I think Sarsgaard should have won. He was the best actor out of the whole cast in that film.

And I'm indifferent to Tatum because he brings nothing as an actor. How is he different from any other guy with that kind of look? Dude is a dime a dozen.

Now Joseph Gordon-Levitt on the other hand. Yes, please.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
          I'll say it again: 'Boys Don't Cry' is an incredible movie.
          QFT my friend.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• If I liked dudes, I'd put it in Gordon-Levitt.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
              If I liked dudes, I'd put it in Gordon-Levitt.
              QFH
              Quoted for hilarity.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 2 out of 3 Podcaustians agree, they would put it in Gordon-Levitt.

Comment

2 out of 3 Podcaustians agree, they would put it in Gordon-Levitt.
                  Oh no, I'd put it in, I just think it's a funny way to state so.

Comment

• Therefore there is unanimous agreement. The Podcaust endorses the putting it in of Gordon-Levitt.

Comment

Therefore there is unanimous agreement. The Podcaust endorces the putting it in of Gordon-Levitt.
                      We also endorse it too!

Comment

• Thank you there B.

Comment

• you guys go right ahead and plow JGL. I'll take Sienna Miller, tyvm.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Thank you there B.
                            Sorry, I've got the giggles at work and I couldn't pass it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                              you guys go right ahead and plow JGL. I'll take Sienna Miller, tyvm.
                              Well if you're gonna pick a dude to bone, I guess a feminine one is not a bad choice.

Comment

• If I had to fuck a guy...I mean absolutely HAD to fuck a guy...

I wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X