Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's that "motercycle" treating you Nerdious?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not so good. The "ding ding dings" have become "deng deng dengs".
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        And during all your classes, you never learned that the "a" is capitalized in Asian?
        (Insert "Grammar Nazi" pic here)
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          (Insert "Grammar Nazi" pic here)
          No need. Rob put me in my place. It's what I get for not noticing my spelling errors.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
            Yeah, it's a great movie. It's too bad that they didn't actually film it in St. Paul, MN where it's actually set. We have a huge Hmong population here.
            I thought it was in Michigan...Highland Park right?
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
              Gran Torino, very good story and direction. The Asian kid kinda sucked. But Clint, as always, was gold. Highly recommended, check it out if you haven't.
              Clint really put on quite a performance.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I re-watched The Insider (I remember watching this on tape in 2000) and damn is this movie great. Probably Pacino's last great acting job in the past ten years. This should have won instead of American Beauty. Yet again, another reason why awards don't mean shit.

Also, featured is Pauline's wonderful hometown of Louisville.

Comment

• Total agreement on the Insider. I thought Crowe was outstanding in it as well.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'll third the acclaim for 'The Insider'. I'm so glad that I saw that in the movie theater.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                      I'll third the acclaim for 'The Insider'. I'm so glad that I saw that in the movie theater.
                      I bet you left feeling like you had made a wise choice seeing it. It's an awesome feeling to go to a movie and enjoy the hell out of it. I wish I had seen Gran Torino at the theater to hear audience reaction.

Comment

• Yeah, we left the theater pretty stoked. The really cool thing is that it was a packed theater when we saw it, and the buzz from the crowd afterwards was incredible.

I think the film that I'm MOST proud of seeing in the theater is 'Dead Ringers'.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rendition; decent movie, nowhere near the top 5 middle eastern spy/drama movies in the last few years.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I thought Rendition was one of the many movies about the Iraq war that isn't very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              I thought Rendition was one of the many movies about the Iraq war that isn't very good.
                              I liked Stop Loss better. It had more Channing Tatum in it.

Comment

• Really? Tatum and Sam Worthington are such non-entities to me. Only thing Stop-Loss had was the chick who directed Boys Don't Cry and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Comment

Working...
                                X