Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    I still think Busey's best work was in D.C. Cab.
    Marginal at best. Then again that would be the best word to describe his career.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Predator 2 Busey for the win.

Also, Buddy Holly.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to see Buddy Holly, the film that showed he had chops before he went crazy.

Still, in some alternate universe Busey would be getting Tommy Lee Jonses' roles.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Busey hunting down Ford would have been great.

As would Busey as Two-Face.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm just trying to envision Busey in No Country. Wow.

Comment

I'm just trying to envision Busey in No Country. Wow.

Quick, dirty, don't care. :P
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• A WINNAR IS YOU

Comment

• Saw the Basterds again last night. I've now solidified it as my favorite QT film.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Half of the pilot episode of Burn Notice. I can see why people enjoy this show.

Comment

Half of the pilot episode of Burn Notice. I can see why people enjoy this show.
                      And it only gets better.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had no idea this guy who plays the lead is 41. He does not look it.

Comment

• I still can't believe it's the guy from Book of Shadows.

Comment

• I just finished Taking Chance, this was an HBO movie with Kevin Bacon as a Marine Lt. Col who volunteers to transport the body of a fallen marine back to his hometown. It's very space and matter of fact, and very good. Puts you through the wringer a bit, I can definitely say.

Comment

• el basterdos ingloriosos. fucking win.

Comment

• I just finished Monsters, Inc. for the first time. I like it more than Wall-E.

Comment

Working...
                                X