Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, now I want to rewatch Punisher.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That movie is just nuts and features one of the most ridiculous New Yawk accents in existence.
      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-21-2009, 12:02 PM.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        That movie is glorious and features one of the most awesome New Yawk accents in existence.
        THIS.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will accept that, ridiculously awesome.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Basterds.

Pretty fucking good show ol' Frankensteinface has crafted.

Any fan of cinema will dig it. Any fan of Taran "I'll fuck those feet" tino should see it now.

Favorite chapter: four. Til Schweiger owned the tavern scene.

Pitt is a total fucking ham with a John Waters 'stache. And as the rolypoly Captain Faraci said, Christoph Waltz as Hans Landa is fucking amazing. Sort of an evil doppelganger of Loudon Wainwright.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watching the signal. Fucking strange movie but I'm laughing my ass off at the part where the black guy just starts pimp smacking this chick for no reason.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh man, The Signal. The comedy interlude it takes in the middle is SO weird. Completely tonally off.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  Oh man, The Signal. The comedy interlude it takes in the middle is SO weird. Completely tonally off.
                  Does it ruin the flick? Cause I'm half digging it now. Only 30 or 40 minutes in.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok so the signal was ok, not a total shithole but not worth theater money. Splinter however was pretty cool nice gore with a half assed ending. Worth a rental.

Comment

• Yeah, the comedy didn't ruin it for me, but it was definitely a weird departure from the fairly riveting first act.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Forgetting Sarah Marshall: Not a bad movie, had some good funny moments.. The plus side to this movie was Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell looked smoking hot in every single scene they were in.. I was hoping at one point they were going to run off together a scissor each other to death ..

Another plus side is that there is a picture of Mila Kunis flashing the camera, now it could be her head on some other chicks body, but it still looks good enough to imagine what she would look like topless
                        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• An early afternoon of whiskey led me to the fever dream that was my decision to willingly watch Max Payne tonight.

Around the point where huge smoke squibs replaced the gold standard of blood bags, I passed out. When I came to, Marky Mark was beating up Batmeng & Robin's Robin.

Whatever the fuck that movie tried to do, it must have failed. Because everything I saw made no sense and just made my head hurt more.

So what did I do?

Drank more and watched the on-demand release of "World's Greatest Dad".

It was pretty fucking good, to be honest. Subdued Robin Williams performances are few and far between, and when he's on he's on. Here, he was certainly on his game, and it was a pretty decent little film.

And to think, I just paid (SPOILERS) to see the little brother from Spy Kids fucking Carradine himself. I did not know that turn was coming...

...pun totally fucking intended.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-22-2009, 10:36 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• World's Greatest Dad was pretty awesome. I kinda want to see it in the theater just to check out people's reactions.

Check this out: http://www.avclub.com/articles/bobcat-goldthwait,31890/ - SPOILERS FOR WORLD'S GREATEST DAD IN THE FUCKING INTRO TO THE INTERVIEW BECAUSE THE INTERVIEWER IS A DILDO

~

Comment

• In The Loop was FANTASTIC. Peter Capaldi does astonishing things with the word 'fuck' in this movie, and overall it's just a joy to behold. Almost every line is quotable, and you don't really get that anymore.

It almost reminded me of Double Indemnity in its quotability, except with tons more profanity and pop-culture references that will (unfortunately) date the movie as time goes on, but goddamn if it isn't still a great ride. Check it out, it might be available on demand. (it was for Time-Warner)

~

Comment

• It is.

And I shall watch it.

Awesome news, sir.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X