Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started watching Last House on the Left (remake). Paused it before the rape scene. Made a tunafish sammich. Unpaused the movie, ate the sammich. It was the best rape sammich I've had in a long time. The last time was my Irreversible sammich. That one was pretty good too.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Started watching Last House on the Left (remake). Paused it before the rape scene. Made a tunafish sammich. Unpaused the movie, ate the sammich. It was the best rape sammich I've had in a long time. The last time was my Irreversible sammich. That one was pretty good too.
      So are you saying we need to be eating a tunafish sammich while watching this movie?
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• I'm more of a rapebowlofluckycharms guy myself.

But now that those are out of the diet, I just have rapericecakes.

FML.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-19-2009, 10:42 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• We just watched 'Oldboy' last night. WOW.

I haven't seen my wife hate a movie THIS MUCH in quite some time, that's for sure.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That movie kicks so much ass.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I really have no clue what my wife would think of Oldboy.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oldboy is very much not the feel good movie of the year.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Lesley dug it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I'm pretty sure Lesley dug it.

Now she's not sure if she's seen it. I know what we're gonna watch soon. haha.

Comment

• I'm sure my wife would say "that's just wrong.". Then she'd laugh like crazy.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Donnie loves that trilogy. One of many reasons why he can't give me shit for following movie news online. He would never have heard about those movies otherwise.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• it'll be interesting to see how the Spielberg/Smith remake of it will go.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• It's not a movie for Western sensibilities. The remake will never go anywhere.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              It's not a movie for Western sensibilities. The remake will never go anywhere.
                              I can't see the big twist making it past the 2nd draft of the Spielberg script. I'm sorry, but without THAT, the movie loses lot of its balls.

Comment

• That movie is based on the manga I thought and not the movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X