Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints; The Beouf is aces, Downey Jr. is aces, Palminteri is aces, pretty good but really sad movie. Worth a watch.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Not a movie, but I've been watching The Outer Limits OG series. Pretty awesome. So many current movies/shows/comics/etc straight up taking shit from these. Man, to have seen these when they first aired would have been something.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've been re-watching an old BBC comedy series called 'The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin'. It's only 21 half-hour episodes (3 seasons, 7 episodes each) and it's just as funny as I remember it. If you're a fan of these mid 1970s shows, you should check it out.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
          A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints; The Beouf is aces, Downey Jr. is aces, Palminteri is aces, pretty good but really sad movie. Worth a watch.
          You know you loved Tatum too, you can admit it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I sorta want to see The Time-Traveler's Wife, but I haven't read the book yet and then I heard about (SPOILER I GUESS) her miscarriages being due to the babies teleporting out of her womb. Then I realized that this means somewhere in time, a fetus just appeared out of nowhere and died, and then I started laughing imagining all sorts of scenarios. I'm going to hell.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
              You know you loved Tatum too, you can admit it.
              Dude you have no idea how happy I was to see him with his shirt off for most of the movie...and to think that someday he will be as hawt as Eric Roberts...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Those tats are real I believe.

Yup those are real.. I saw him working out at 24hour fitness when he was working on The Gridiron Gang.. Certain parts of the film were shot out here
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                  Dude you have no idea how happy I was to see him with his shirt off for most of the movie...and to think that someday he will be as hawt as Eric Roberts...
                  Dude, I just meant his work was good in the flick. Damn B I had no idea your boat floated in that moat.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• theater

The Hurt Locker- Despite it's inaccuracies I predict a possible best picture and lead actor nom for Renner
                    G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra- A lot better than I expected, thoroughly entertaining

dvd/cable

Grace Is Gone- Caught this late one night. Left a lasting impression on me, pretty moving
                    Knowing- Liked this one too. Nic Cage did his typical poor acting job but I'm used to it now. The amazing flawless cgi disasters were spectacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                      I sorta want to see The Time-Traveler's Wife, but I haven't read the book yet and then I heard about (SPOILER I GUESS) her miscarriages being due to the babies teleporting out of her womb. Then I realized that this means somewhere in time, a fetus just appeared out of nowhere and died, and then I started laughing imagining all sorts of scenarios. I'm going to hell.
                      You sir, win today.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So much win. I want to see THAT movie. The ideas are endless.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Now, for my next trick, I'll pull a dove out of my pocket!"

"I SWEAR TO CHRIST IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DOVE"
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Now I want to see Time Traveler's Wife, too. Thanks a lot, Jake. What I've watched lately-

Lethal Weapon- *wailing sax*

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist- Okay, I really liked this. My status as a big girl remains unchanged. I hated that the creepy 12-year-old girl from Entourage was the ex-girlfriend, though.

Ed, were the five minutes of Southland Tales you saw the part where Timberlake lipsyncs that Killers song? That's pretty much the only good part of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Time Traveler's Wife

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                                Her bra made the leap back home.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X