Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least it wasn't Carlos Mencia. Otherwise, we'd have to get the ban hamster.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck Mencia...dude is fucking whack
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That's not right, that's unfair to word "Whack".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Texas Chainsaw remake. Still don't get the hate for this. I dig it for what it is. Has some genuinely creepy parts and while not as unsettling as the original, it is definitely one of the better remakes. I still love the shot of him looking at Biel wearing Balfour's face. Good stuff. And I love me some Andrew Byrzangiefname. Met the dude a few years ago, and the fucker was hammered. Told him I loved him in Street Fighter and Batman Returns. He laughed, spilled his beer on my poster and then signed it Rob is dead. So yeah. The less said about the TCM:The Beginning the better though.

And it's no TCM 2. Choptop for the win.
          Yeah. Saw him in Vegas. Not once. But three separate fucking times in different clubs. Each time: drunker than Ted Kennedy circa 1982.

Met him inside Pure one night. Shook his bearpaw of a hand and he asked me if he could drink the rest of whatever the hell I was drinking. I said no. He looked mad.

It was weird.

Also: TCM2 has the greatest opening EVER.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Club Dread. I fucking love this movie. Such a spot on satire of horror flicks. I don't get people that say it's not funny. This movie is fucking hysterical.

"We were just a couple of stupid kids..."

"Back off, fun pig! You wanna fun-fucking-arrest me? You better get a fun-fucking-warrant! Otherwise, stay outta my fun-fucking-face!"

"There's always one asshole like you who wants to shit in the apple pie! Well, you just shat in the one apple pie that knows how to shit back"

"You Piccadilly whore!

Come on. From MC Gainey to Bill Paxton to Jay's cockney accent, so much awesomeness.

Also stars one of the hottest women ever:

Also the half torso at the end. lulz.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Club Dred is great. Why did Mo'Nique have to be in Beerfest?

Comment

• Super Troopers > Club Dread > Beerfest

And who the fuck knows?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pee-na-lope
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Club Dread. I fucking love this movie. Such a spot on satire of horror flicks. I don't get people that say it's not funny. This movie is fucking hysterical.

"We were just a couple of stupid kids..."

"Back off, fun pig! You wanna fun-fucking-arrest me? You better get a fun-fucking-warrant! Otherwise, stay outta my fun-fucking-face!"

"There's always one asshole like you who wants to shit in the apple pie! Well, you just shat in the one apple pie that knows how to shit back"

"You Piccadilly whore!

Come on. From MC Gainey to Bill Paxton to Jay's cockney accent, so much awesomeness.

Also stars one of the hottest women ever:

Also the half torso at the end. lulz.
                    YOU THINK EDDIE MONEY HAS TO PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT!?

(First destroyed a pair of pants to Brittany Daniel in Joe Dirt. A movie I will always have a soft spot for. That last admission belongs in another thread, but hey, fuck it. Right?)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She was smoking in that movie. She's smoking in everything.

So hot...want to touch the heine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob
                        Hot? Damn straight! Hottest ever? This lady is at least a close second if not tied.

Imagine the two of them, you, locked in a dungeon ..............Heaven.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Keenan Ivory Wayans hits that now.

Something to think about the next time you watch Joe Dirt.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Why would you watch Joe Dirt multiple times?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                              Why would you watch Joe Dirt multiple times?
                              Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I also own multiple copies of Xanadu.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Couldn't tell ya Ed.

Aside from obvious mullet humor and Brittany, I don't think I really need a reason.

Other than I watched it religiously for an entire summer and it is now somehow ingrained in my psyche.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X