Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Diary of the Dead.

I fucking loved it. Nice little ret-con of his universe. The effects were sweet, I didn't hate any of the characters, and minus a few kinda cheesy parts it was pretty bad ass. The idea was dope as fuck, and if he had just done a little more with it it would have been his best yet. Go Romero.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• yah. i totally dug it when my friend and i watched it in the theaters. it's a shame cloverfield didn't pull it off like diary did.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• That's because Cloverfield fucking sucks.

Also finished the Andromeda Strain.

Not too shabby for a tv movie. I was thourghly entertained. Even with the super cheesy [swipe] tossing of the thumb....in the nick of time![end swipe]
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
          Watched Rambo last night (the new one). Holy shit. My buddy and I were cracking up. Haven't seen that much gore since the last time I ate Chipotle.
          If I could, you would get rep on this one my man...fucking hilarious.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Sorry, was Diary released on DVD already? Or did you get some kind of sweet hook up?

Comment

• Was released a week or two ago.

Comment

• NIce, gotta pick this up. Represent for Romero.

Comment

• watch tmnt 2: the secret of the ooze. this movie deserves to have a podcaust commentary. fucking awesome. especially when the turtles are at tgri and the fat ninja gets a hold of the canister of ooze and does a little 180 spin. ahahaha. classic. and seriously, you've got to love the ninja rap. how could you not? fuck, i love this movie. but the first one will always be my favorite.

Comment

• That movie was hilarious when I was a kid. I'm not going to lie, I used to love this fucking flick. My only problem was the fact they had to tone down the violence because parents complained about the first one. It was like watching a cartoon. But with Vanilla Ice. My only major gripe (which really isn't major as it's TMNT) is the fact that Tokka and Razhor were fucking pathetic. It should have been Bebop and Rocksteady and they should have been somewhat bad ass. Not baby like. And the less said about Super Shredder, the better.

Comment

• Amen to that...what I want to know is what the fuck is up with Part 3...that shit sucked serious sausage.

Comment

• I just watched Gamers on Netflix on Demand.
                        Since high school, a group of friends has been playing the game Demons, Nymphs and Dragons, and they're finally about to break the world record for total hours played. A documentary crew follows this set of geeks as they prepare to make history.
                        It's a lower budget mockumentary about RPG nerds. Wasn't the best, but there were some fucking funny parts. And some weird camoes: John Heard, Beverly D'Angelo and Kelly LeBrock. For free it wasn't bad. The script could have been trimmed a bit, but it was decent.

Comment

• Just watched The Final Cut of Blade Runner on Blu...Lesley had never seen it before.

Goddamn is this movie glorious looking. And I fucking loved the Final Cut. Pure fucking greatness.

Roy = awesomeness

Comment

• attempted to watch shocker, with mitch pileggi. weird watching skinner play some demented serial killer but the movie was just all over the place. there's some kid that can see the "shocker" in his dreams, follows him, and escapes through waking up, a la nightmare on elm street. and the fact that the antagonist somehow spontaneously combusts after getting electrocuted in the electric chair. and THEN he fucking transfers bodies by touching them. wtf?!

fun fact, i tried wiki'ing "shocker" and i get this as the main article on google.

Comment

• Watched Enchanted on blu, very funny and looked great!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                Watched Enchanted on blu, very funny and looked great!
                                ha! told you it was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X