Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh ouch. Once on instant view, I'll get drunk and check it out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Perhaps a commentary is in order for this movie.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh man, Ceej would love that. He fucking LOVES DBZ.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Looks like I made my mark for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION

'Nuff said? Though surprisingly, it actually has a few laughs in it. Chow's character comes as close as the movie gets to nailing quirky Japanese humor. Could have used an extra 9000 minutes or so (god help me) because as is, there isn't enough build up to the climax and lots of moments there don't feel "earned"..

Yeah, I just said a movie called Dragonball Evolution didn't earn a character moment. Fuck my life?
            Fixed.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• *golf clap*

Comment

• Chasing amy with commentary. Smith's commentaries are still the funniest out there, and I fucking love Ben on this one still. Plus this is my favorite Smith movie. so it all works out.

Comment

• Watched Diary of the Dead. What a fuck. Shitty cast piled on top of a film with a ridiculous camera gimmick. Seriously, if they lost the camera "filming this for history" angle it could have been ok. I did like the early jab at fast zombies, but this is undeniably Romero's worst zombie flick.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh man, it's not that bad. The amish guy was great, the hospital scene was the goods and I dug the last few scenes. IMO.

Comment

• I was so bored by it. It was nothing new. Bad dialogue and crappy acting. I just saw some Zombieland footage at Comic Con, so after seeing how awesome that looks, this just blew IMHO.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Chasing amy with commentary. Smith's commentaries are still the funniest out there, and I fucking love Ben on this one still. Plus this is my favorite Smith movie. so it all works out.
                        I always felt that Chasing Amy was Smith's most personal film.

"Fuck Lando Calrissian!"

Comment

• I caught most of 'Taps' last night while flipping around on the television. I haven't seen it in years. It was much better than I remembered it, actually.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Its on instant view on netlfix/xbox, or at least it was. Good flick.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I forgot just HOW GOOD of an actor Timothy Hutton is/was. It was also kinda funny to see a very young Sean Penn and Tom Cruise get out-acted by him EASILY.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                Bad dialogue and crappy acting.
                                You have got to love the fucking professor. That guy was fucking redonkulous. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X