Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    That used to be on HBO all the time back in the day.
    Good GOD, I was thinking the same thing.

Oh.
    Look.
    It's on again.
    FUCK.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHZLxTFUTcc
      Last edited by PHEDG; 07-23-2009, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
        Good GOD, I was thinking the same thing.

Oh.
        Look.
        It's on again.
        FUCK.
        Taylor Negron is not amused...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nothing but Trouble is the fucking goods. Haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Taylor Negron is not amused...
            He was in that?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "It smell like Sao Paolo..."

Yep. That was him.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally saw Shadows the other day, and never got to post about it on CHUD due to my internet promptly eating itself. John Cassavetes killed my internet.

Also, Killer Of Sheep was very, very good. So glad that I DVR'd it.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                  John Cassavetes killed my internet.
                  His son will do the same to you if you so much as look at his woman.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got my latest batch of Blu: Watchmen, Ronin, and Sunshine.

Finished Watchmeng. Director's cut added some seriously great stuff, while subsequently adding some unneeded shite (wow...that cop at the beginning must have been on a five day bender to miss a midget in a white mask ten feet away). Loved this cut of the film.

On to Sunshine on Blu. Five minutes in and it is very very purty. And no, I don't give a fuck that it turns into My Bloody Valentine in Space at the end. Mainly because Boyle is still able to turn shit into something a bit shinier than shit (and the Sun vs. Cillian Murphy moment is going to melt my face off).
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just finished the last episode of The Shield: Television at its best.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Sadly, I've never seen the Shield.

/cry
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Haunting in Connecticut.

Lame. Yep and I knew it would suck, buuuuuuuttt Jeff had to mention the other day that he just saw it and that it wasn't that bad. Yes, yes it was. The only shining thing in this meh of a movie was Elias Koteas. Casey Jones rocked the shit, otherwise this was a very boring episode of Supernatural. And even the boring episodes of that show (very few) have some good gore and music. This had neither. Fuck this movie. Fuck it hard in the eye sockets. But I did have fun with Lesley with this movie. Cause she jumps at loud noises. This movie should have been called The Haunting of LOUD NOISES.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            The Haunting in Connecticut.

Lame. Yep and I knew it would suck, buuuuuuuttt Jeff had to mention the other day that he just saw it and that it wasn't that bad.
                            I said nothing of the sort, I've never even seen it!

Comment

• OMG, FULL OF SHIT.

Lesley confirms that when you were here there other day you specifically said:

"I just saw it, it was alright"

Whose the stoner now?! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                The Haunting in Connecticut.

Lame. Yep and I knew it would suck, buuuuuuuttt Jeff had to mention the other day that he just saw it and that it wasn't that bad. Yes, yes it was. The only shining thing in this meh of a movie was Elias Koteas. Casey Jones rocked the shit, otherwise this was a very boring episode of Supernatural. And even the boring episodes of that show (very few) have some good gore and music. This had neither. Fuck this movie. Fuck it hard in the eye sockets. But I did have fun with Lesley with this movie. Cause she jumps at loud noises. This movie should have been called The Haunting of LOUD NOISES.
                                oh my god...the noises. sooo annoying. its okay, Lesley. I do the same thing. even if the movie is kinda lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X