Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    if you have HD tv and a killer sound system, fuck yeah. Movies are dope on it.
    Sound system is not so killer as I'd have to play the audio through my TV most likely or possibly through my home theater in a box which is not that great. It was a gift. Sue me.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, to witness the Night Owl sex scene in 1080p and Dolby 5.1. Holy shit, that must be glorious.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        I'm thinking about picking up a Blu player w/o the wife's consent to get Watchmen. Is it worth the ass-chewing?
        when it comes to a Bluray Player get a well known brand (Samsung,LG,Pioneer or Sony--preferably PS3), they might be a little more pricey but believe me it will be worth the extra money.. So many company's are carrying bluray players.. IMO a just because it says Bluray does not mean that it is as good as all the other ones
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Just grabbed the bluray. Best Buy has special cases for both the normal dvd and blu ray if you like lame ass fucking "limited edition" cases. I went with the normal one, cause I didn't want Manhatten's head as my case. So silly.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When you say "head". Which one are you referring to?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The Wackness...Cool flick, not sure if it was shot shitty on purpose or if it was the quality of my Netflix. Josh Peck as a drug dealing New Yorker was funny to see. And Ghandi was cool but a bit over the top. Soundtrack was aiight but nothing spectacular.

Gangs of the Dead...Starz late at night flick about gangsters in LA fighting zombies...really shitty, but at least they got the zombies right, slow zombies FTW.
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Hamlet 2. It was pretty damn good. Sad to see it didn't find much of an audience, as everyone involved is pretty damn good.

And Elisabeth Shue is still hot, even more so (as a nurse...at a fertility clinic...hmmm...).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I believe we watched that. But I don't remember any of it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It is kinda forgettable...except for "Raped in the Face".
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watchmen on blu. Goddamn that is one awesome looking flick. Dug all the extra scenes except for the actors of the Top Knot gang that fought Hollis. They were kinda ridiculous, but even at 3 hours now I wasn't bored at all. I'm actually excited to watch the behind the scenes stuff with Snyder. Should be pretty fucking neat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Watchmen on blu. Goddamn that is one awesome looking flick. Dug all the extra scenes except for the actors of the Top Knot gang that fought Hollis.
                        You should have come with us on Sunday to see this at the theater, Rob.

I agree, that LET'S GO GET HIM scene where the Top Knots decide to kill Hollis is terrible. It's clunky, poorly written, AND poorly acted.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• But what sucks is that the actual outcome and fight is superb. And I was thinking about going, but I don't think I could have sat in the theater for 3 hours again.

Comment

• Yeah, the fight was great. The intercutting between the actual fight and the remembered foes was superb.

My favorite additions to the movie revolved around Laurie/Silk Spectre II. Her scene between the government guys who are pissed about John is fantastic. 'That's as close as you'll come to calling me a whore' is a FANTASTIC line, and it really nails one of the fundamental conflicts within her character.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah. I was glad to see that they fleshed her out more as she really got short changed in the theatrical release. I still think it's one of the best flicks in years as well.

Comment

• To not only post about the past on other message boards, I have seen Man On Wire yesterday again and it is still working like a charm on me.

Comment

Working...
                                X