Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratatouille for the win. Seriously.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My wife hated Ratatouille. I didn't even know what to say. It's like she hates happiness. Then again, she is married to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        Incredibles isn't available yet.
        NOOOOOOOOOOO!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Exactly. That's the one I really want.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What kind of world do we live in where I can't see Wallace Shawn get thrown through a wall (or eight) by Coach in high def?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The second half of Eastbound & Down. Those tits are amazing, I love how crazy Cutler gets and Powers knocking out Mackworthy's eye.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Finally saw The Wackness at around 2 this morning.

In that state, I think I dug it more than I would have.

Soundtrack was fucking awesome. Ghandi was awesome as the baby boomer shrink. The dirt merchant lead was alright, but he had a touch of the Eli Manning "tardface" that I couldn't shake at 2 in the fucking morning.

All in all, a pretty good early 90s timewarp flick.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Worth seeing? That's on my instant que still.

Comment

• Give it a shot. I think you'll dig it.

It has a bit of a slow burn to it, but when it takes you end up watching the rest of it all the way through (even at 2 in the morning).
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I fuckin love The Wackness. Great coming of age story. Peck was also great in it. Plus that one scene with the two of them in the shower, amazing. I've been meaning to get this on dvd.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It's available on Blu...heard the soundtrack is the bees knees
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I haven't watched it yet, but tonight is Watchmen on Blu. WOOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            I haven't watched it yet, but tonight is Watchmen on Blu. WOOT!
                            I'm thinking about picking up a Blu player w/o the wife's consent to get Watchmen. Is it worth the ass-chewing?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• if you have HD tv and a killer sound system, fuck yeah. Movies are dope on it.

Comment

• Damn you and your HD TV.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X