Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At home with the ability to drink and pause you might find it tolerable. In the theater it felt like 42 hours of people (and Jar-Jar Bots) walking around Egypt.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I think I'll watch this when I come down. But I'm going to watch it when I'm fucking piss drunk and I'll start singing songs about what's going on. It will be magnificent!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'd have to dumb myself down with hooch. Blu it is then.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• - Knocked Up...for like the 10th time, I really dig this movie. Reminds me a bit of myself at times.

- The Prestige...re-watched from the beginning, honestly I loved the movie. Great story, direction and acting. Nice little twist at the end, a little upset I didn't pick up on it earlier. Highly recommended, especially if you like Nolan and Bale.

- Charlie Wilson's War...watched about half last night will finish tonight...solid movie thus far. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is aces thus far. Will report more laterz.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• CWW is good, but Hanks doesn't seem right for the part. PSH is way good.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Pep Streeback is no Charlie Wilson. Too wholesome/too Streeback.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Him hanging out in a hot tub with naked chicks doing blow just didn't work.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, it was like seeing my dad or something. I don't want that picture in mah brain. He's not that exciting/pulling that kind of ass these days.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jackie Brown. Once again, best Tarantino flick so far. Pam Grier kicks ass, DeNiro rocks this shit, Jackson is hilarious and Robert Forster is the motherfucking MAN.

Also: Michael Keaton needs more work.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Jackie Brown. Once again, best Tarantino flick so far. Pam Grier kicks ass, DeNiro rocks this shit, Jackson is hilarious and Robert Forster is the motherfucking MAN.

Also: Michael Keaton needs more work.
                      Truth, you magnificent left-the-gas-on-all-night-and-lived-through-it sonuvabitch, you.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I can't issue an opinion on it yet but I started watching BLUE DEMON at lunch. It's DEEP BLUE SEA except the experiments on the sharks aren't to cure Old Timers Disease, it's to engineer them to protect our shores from the TER'RISTS! Motherfucking Fahey is going to appear, I believe in the Thomas Jane role.
                        Holy Christ, I was prepared for this to be bad but not that bad. Fahey doesn't even get to be a badass. He's just an asshole General who chomps on a cheap cigar and delivers his best Shatner impression. The sharks are the same cheap (serious, the Wii does better water effects) CG shot over and over again. There aren't even any boobs. But there is one scene that gets close to the TROLL 2 "OH MY GOOOOOOD!" bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          There aren't even any boobs. But there is one scene that gets close to the TROLL 2 "OH MY GOOOOOOD!" bit.
                          SOLD.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BrĂ¼no - I laughed, I cringed, I don't care to see that much wang again.
                            Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson - Excellent documentary, good music, artwork, interviews, Johnny Depp narration
                            Moon - respectable attempt at mimicking some of the space thriller greats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              SOLD.
                              Go to approx. 5:30.

Comment

• CHOMP!

"JESUS CHRIST!"

lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X