Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd agree that the fans are strangling Scarface. The movie itself is good as in being crazilly rediculous. You've got Robert Loggia playing a cuban!

But it does have "Pushin to the Limit", one of the best montage songs ever.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• As far as Scarface is concerned...that shit died for me when the sparkly t-shirts came out...

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        I agree. I appreciate the movie, however the fucking retarded fans that are so insanely in love with that movie kill it for me. It's unfortunate that for most people The Godfather is the pinnacle of fine cinema or a classic. There are so many other movies out there that are great and are classics. The hardcore fans of this film kill it for me.
        I was talking about Godfather here sorry...

Comment

• Somehow Oliver Stone wrote that script while fighting cocaine withdrawl. Makes sense.

Comment

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Now Godfather III sucks.
              *pulls down visor on LARP helmet*

I gotta disagree.

Just that lame ending with him fallin' out of the chair was worth the 2+ shitastic hours prior. I laughed so fucking hard when I finally saw it in a screenwriting class a few years ago.

Second best "WTF That's it?" ending behind The Marriage of Maria Braun.

Oh man. I think I'm gonna go break out the trilogy tonight.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I have a soft spot for GF III. Has good parts but was very uneven. Original title was to be The Death of Michael Corleone.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• andy garcia's the best thing about GFIII. Zaza!

Comment

• I've never seen part 3...I will watch it someday. I guess. Maybe.

Comment

• Meh. that's about all I can muster for that movie.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Much like Indy 4, GF III is a giant meh. George Hamilton instead of Robert Duvall? Fuck that noise.

Comment

• Except Indy 4 was more fun to watch.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Andy Garcia's sweatervest of hair can lead to eye cancer if gazed upon for more than a few seconds, so I can understand the dislike of the non-canon that is the third Godfather film (or at least as it seems to be seen as such by the film fan community).

But Indy 4 was awful.

I kinda wanted a mini-lobotomy after it was all said and done. But I just ended up watching the original trilogy the same night. So some good came out of it in the end, I suppose.

I should have spiked my own drink for that one............................dukefleed..."...".. .
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also: saw Blade Runner on blu over at a buddy's house yesterday.

There's no going back for me. I must have a blu player. Even if it means prostitutin'.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ (Whatever his last name is): Male Prostitute

Comment

Working...
                                X