Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved Ratatouille and cannot fucking wait for The Incredibles to be re-released in blu....oh snap...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, Juno was good, but some of the dialogue was......I'm not sure what. But it didn't always work for me. Fantastic acting. Bateman and Garner were awesome. And Bateman/Juno scenes......wow. Uncomfortable much.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Bateman and Garner were awesome. And Bateman/Juno scenes......wow. Uncomfortable much.
        I had no idea where the movie was going with that plot. Luckly it never crossed the line. I'm so lovin' on the Bateman, though.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That basement slow-dacnce just made me feel dirty. With a "please god don't do it" vibe.

Comment

• I just loved how everyone latched on to Diablo hailing her as some new voice...BS...Half the girls I used to hang with around Minneapolis were just like her. Trying to be too hip, clever and one of a kind. Yet they all looked and acted the same. Ridiculous.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Get her Rob! Take no guff from these swine! I like her writing/blogging, but I don't think she reinvinted the wheel.

Comment

• Juno was great for her first effort, but dear lord, lay off the "so fuckin' hip" dialouge please!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Juno was great for her first effort, but dear lord, lay off the "so fuckin' hip" dialouge please!
                  so hip that ari mispelled dialogue. hey-o!
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Let the neg rep begin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      Get her Rob! Take no guff from these swine! I like her writing/blogging, but I don't think she reinvinted the wheel.
                      I just get annoyed. I Wearing 80's clothes doesn't make you hip, it makes you a douchebag. And while I'll give her props for alot of the dialogue, some of it just fell flat for me. But unfortunately I know people who talk like that...

Comment

• I guess you could make a joke about her not being able talk with her mouth full. If you wanted to be that kind of person.

Comment

• "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nathan again".

Comment

• I'm just sayin'.

Comment

• I agree, Juno was a great flick but it seemed like they tried too hard to be instantly quotable.

Enough Juno, I'm not sure if this counts but I watched the DVD's of UFC 73 and 74. If you're into this shit at all these were two of the dopest fights last year.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Man they are up to the 70's already? Jesus, I remember watching the first 10 on VHS like over a decade ago. Crazy. Also, off topic, what does your user title mean? Is it I love assholes? I hope not... =P

Comment

Working...
                                X