Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    img.moonbuggy.org sure told me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You fuckin tell him what's what Moonbuggy.org! OH SNAP!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• FUCK!!!!!...Here is what it should have been...

Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Blindness - draggy, has it's moments, tries to be like 28 days...
          Revolutionary Road - depressing as fuck, leo and kate are two of the best actors work today acting
          Space Chimps - horribly unfunny
          Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures - a well done documentary with some great interviews and insight into the perfectionist mind of kubrick, definite entry into my fav-doc list

Comment

• Why the fuck did you watch Space Chimps Jeff? Were you high?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• it was 3 in the morning on cable and yes i was high

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                it was 3 in the morning on cable and yes i was high

Well then it's ok. Haha. We've all been there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Well then it's ok. Haha. We've all been there.
                  I know I have. Except for the high part, but some days I really need to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                    Blindness - draggy, has it's moments, tries to be like 28 days...
                    Revolutionary Road - depressing as fuck, leo and kate are two of the best actors work today acting
                    Space Chimps - horribly unfunny
                    Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures - a well done documentary with some great interviews and insight into the perfectionist mind of kubrick, definite entry into my fav-doc list
                    That Kubrick doc is wonderful.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Cocaine Cowboys, finally. Fucking insane. Excellent editing to really keep it rolling, like the Deep Throat doc.

Comment

• Damn good documentary. Probably one the of the best I've seen. It's crazy just how nuts south Florida was in the 1980s. And I love how it's figured out just where all that drug money went.

Comment

• Cocaine Cowboys is aiight...I want to see part two sounds interesting...

-Foot Fist Way...waited too long. had some great shit and some slow shit. But overall really good. Like Rob said on FB, the end "speech" is fucking priceless.

Comment

• Don't bother with Part 2. Heard it was complete shit.

Comment

• Tried to get into the second one.

After the riveting first installment, which has one of the best introductions ever that just sucks you right in to the proceedings, the second one bored me to fucking tears. Made it about half-way through, and the Godmother is best served as the crazy-ass chick we already found out she was in the OG Cowboys flick.

But check it out for yourself, it might tickle the fancy/cradle da bawls.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I read a brief description of the second and if nothing else the story sounds hilarious. I think it's available on Instant View...

Finished 30 Days of Night...basically Rob is right, cool idea, horrible execution. There were some decent kills, but for the most part the movie was weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X