Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    No one was better than Fred "I can feel my dick" Savage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABl1RkZi5qo
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know Rules of Attraction is supposed to be great. But how is it in relation to American Pyscho? And I mean films. Fuck the books.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I enjoyed American Psycho more as a film (AND WAY MORE AS A BOOK.) than Rules. Rules was good, but Bale kicks ass in AP.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good to hear. I'll check Rules out at some point. So long as it's better than Less than Zero. I'm good to go.

And the less said about The Informers. The better.

Comment

• Yep. But seriously, if you haven't read it, check out American Psycho. That book is fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• I know the book is ridiculous. But I can't stand Brent Easton Ellis. I once tried reading Glamorama. Couldn't even try.

Comment

• It is really good, but not exactly a feel good movie. Watch out for Clifton Gonzales squared.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• - Vanishing Point...cool flick from '71, kinda weak ending. But I guess it all made sense? Super Soul FTW....
                  - Analyze This...not sure why I never watched this before. DeNiro is great, Crystal is hilarious. Really cool flick...may eventually purchase this.
                  - 30 Days of Night...complete shite. Not sure I will finish it.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• seriously regarding Analyze This? Those movies are shit. And it's sad to watch DeNiro in them. Almost as bad as Meet the Parents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      seriously regarding Analyze This? Those movies are shit. And it's sad to watch DeNiro in them. Almost as bad as Meet the Parents.
                      Yup.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Dude I really had a good laugh with it...so over the top, so ridiculous. I liked it so jog on....

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cheating, I know, but saw the first 8 minutes of The Hurt Locker. Fucking awesome.

Can't wait until the 10th when it gets here (though it'll be at a shitty little Landmark theater).

Also: Analyze This was alright. Kinda milquetoast, but alright. The cashgrab that was everything after, regarding DeNiro, can go fuck right off.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Let me tell ya, Russ. The Hurt Locker is fantastic. Very intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X