Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even crazier is the fact that no one dies in that movie.

"YA MOVED THE BODIES DIDN'T YA! WHY?!!!!!!!!"
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yep. Just a great flick. The less said about the sequels the better though. Although 2 was so-so.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• the Rocketeer.

Bill Campbell is great (and one of the reasons I fucking loved The 4400), Dalton plays a great badguy, John Locke as Howard Hughes is inspired and I really dig movies set in the 30's. Wish they'd remake this one or reimage or something.

Also, William Sanderson is always nice to see in a flick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm still waiting for a decent DVD/Blu-ray release for The Rocketeer.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah, the copy I watched is pretty fucking horrible.

Comment

• Real shame, too. Shit, why isn't there a Criterion on this film?
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Midnight Meat Train. Parts of it anyway. Brutal.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• We finally watched Wall-E on Sunday...well, I watched. Nathan fell asleep. cute movie, though.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Kontrol.

Not bad. Dug Hungarian Ralph Macchio.

Furry Chick looks just like my ex.

Glad they're employing the facially-birthmarked in the film industry over there. Eccentricities are a welcome addition to any film.

Just ask the extras from The Sentinel.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Captain EO, Moonwalker.....and also played the video game. Interesting! It was our own little send off to MJ.
                      To be honest though...I was never really a fan. Or a non fan...if that makes any sense.

Comment

• ...Midnight Meat Train, worth a watch? Also Wall-E is a pretty cool movie definitely a Blu-Ray title to own...
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Also watched the remake of Journey to the Center of the Earf...horrible effects, movie actually looked and was real shitty. Brendan Fraiser is full of the FAIL. The kid from Zathura was the best, plus the mountain guide was not as hot as they made her seem...don't waste the 1.5 hours.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Who would ever watch that flick besides you? haha.

First Blood on blu. Picked it up for 10 bucks at best buy. Still fucking great, and the picture is fucking fantastic.

Comment

• The House Bunny- Take away the stupid botox ducklips and Anna Faris is pretty hot. This movie is not great but a lot better than I thought it would be. The idea that Emma Stone is an unliked nerd is science fiction or something.

Die Hard- So fucking great. And it brings up something else I noticed about Transformers 2. For all the explosions and crazy shit that happens, Mikaela's white pants barely get dirty.

Comment

• Terminator Salvation.

Not nearly as bad as many make it out to be, but certainly not without flaws.

Ironically, the Bale-abused cinematographer Shane Hurlbut (lolz) did a bang-up job.

I wouldn't mind a non-strike scripted fifth film, but the odds of such a thing occurring are quite slim. Which is unfortunate, as Anton Yelchin was fucking awesome.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X