Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    ET. The original version. Not the lame "I wanna be like Lucas!" version that was released a bit ago.

Much love for this flick. Such a great movie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfyDk5iXwi4

Comment

• Anyone else cry at the end? I know I did. Well that and the end of Starman.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No. I'm not a goddamn pussy. Pussy.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ain't nothing wrong with a grown man crying.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, that's Dawson. Fuck that guy.

But let me cite an instance we can all agree on. Ed Harris trying to resusitate his wife in The Abyss. If you didn't get misty eyed at what was going on. Shit, I don't know what to tell ya.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-30-2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Only time I Optimus Prime'd into that scrunched up, Dawson face was at the end of Schindler's List.

Are you surprised at my tears, sir?
                Strong men also cry... strong men also cry.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-30-2009, 05:39 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nope. Didn't cry at that movie or at The Abyss. Bunch of fucking pussies.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I've talked about one of the few movies to make me cry. Whoever posts what movie that was, gets a prize. For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Nope. Didn't cry at that movie or at The Abyss. Bunch of fucking pussies.
                      Never said cry, said I broke down.

Like a Pinto.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-30-2009, 05:45 PM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• *pats Russ on the back*

It's okay, Russ. It's okay.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hmm, not to derail here but Rob seems to be really fixated on manliness. A little too fixated if ya get my drift.

Comment

• Oh Ed. Derailing is what you do. Embrace it.

Also, I can bench more than you weigh. Also, I eat half a cow...EVERY FUCKING DAY WHILE I WATCH SPORTS. SUCK IT.

Comment

• I appreciate the encouragement Rob but I will in fact not suck it. Frankly, your cock obession and now constant refrencing to eating meat are reaching Tobias Funke levels here.

Anyway, I hope to finish In Bruges tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X