Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but having a dvd player that could zoom in helped.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• The funniest thing about Resident Evil is that George Romero wrote a script for the movie and he stayed closed to the game. And then he was fired.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• And I posted the link to that earlier in this thread or one of the episodes. That script would have been the game in movie form. Would it have worked? Who the fuck knows (probably not), but at least it would have been fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I would have preferred the famously trashed " Resident Evil-Lynn" script about an angry yellow skinned chainsmoking sorceress who constantly stalks children named "Adam".
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            The funniest thing about Resident Evil is that George Romero wrote a script for the movie and he stayed closed to the game. And then he was fired.
            *Lights a cigar*

Welcome to Hollywood.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ...I like the first Resident Evil movie. Yeah, I know it's mostly crap, and that the cool laser grid kill was ripped from CUBE, but I still like it. I don't know why.

Comment

• I finished The 25th Hour. Who the fuck are these people that bitch about the ending? It was perfectly fine. Not crazy about seeing Anna Paquin's face but she did have a hot thing going on with the sweaty look and Yankee ball cap.

Comment

• The ending is the best part of the movie. Fucking excellent.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got that right. And it's right out of the book.

Comment

• - Doomsday...went like this: oh shit this is cool, aww what the fuck, oh shit this is cool, huh what's going on let's see what's up on Facebook, oh shit Bob Hoskins!, mer, meh she's so hard body, meh, oh fuck look out, snap, meh, meh, meh, whoa badass, meh, SHIT EPIC FIGHT...meh, womp, goodnight....
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Whenever it's on, I'll watch it.

I dug it a lot when I saw it in the theatre. Fuckin' bunnies got WTFBBQPWND.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah I would watch it again...but the lull in action sometimes kinda is teh suck
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• That's when you get Dave O'Hara speaking (more like garglin' asphalt and mumbling) and meltin' faces.

But yeah there are lulls in activity. Needed boobs. Mitra boobs.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Last Action Hero. I fucking love the hell outta this movie. One of Ahnold's best flicks. Seriously.

Comment

• Howard the Duck. Jesus, this movie is fucking redonkulous. IT's such a weird flick tonally. Goes from slapsticky, to rapey, to furry, to retardy, to what the shitty?, and ends on a totally 80's flick ending. And it's exactly how I remember it. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X