Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, that's what I meant, Nathan. I apologize for any confusion that might have caused.

How about ViLu? Or just Viet? Latter works better because honestly, how many Viet's do you guys know?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• You need an extra letter in there somewhere.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ViLuon

Comment

• there you go.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We are so cool. I claim NaBus!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You already had one, it was NatBu.

How about ViLu? Or just Viet? Latter works better because honestly, how many Viet's do you guys know?
              You haven't been to Orange County, have you?
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 06-09-2009, 12:59 PM.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I used to when my parents made me. Orange County and Garden Grove. Ugh. Are you saying you know a lot of Viet's Ed? Or that you hang out in Orange County?

Comment

• I've encountered Vietamese if you're saying that (There's a PHO joint across the street from my work). I also learned that Nguyen is pronounced "When" rather than "New-Yen".

I also fought Charlie at Khe Sahn back in '67. Then there was some time I did some wetwork with the agency against the Khmer Rouge. Declassification still hasn't been fully completed on that.

Comment

• Fool. Hahaha. And it's actually more like "win." I too learned that not too long ago. Hahahaha. My parents taught me nothing! Ahahahaha.

Comment

• Yeah, that's it. But wait a minute. How did you not even know? And that's your ethinicity. Yeesh.

Comment

• Because it never came up and I lived in Simi. There aren't a lot of Asians that live there.

Comment

• Hmm, good point.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And how.

Comment

• ANYFUCKINGWAY, I just watched Boogie Nights with its awesome fucking commentary track.

It was great, as usual. PT is a talkative sumbitch/Marky Mark was high.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X