Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And gorgeously filmed as well.

It surprised me too when I first saw it. I hope Christian "Eeyore" Bale gets out from under the broodingcloud more often.

Glad you two dug it.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched The Lost Boys and I have to say that it still holds up damn well. Corey Haim's choice of wardrobe is some of the funniest shit ever put on film, but it's nice to see vampires that actually stick to the vampire mythos, unlike other shit that plopping around nowadays. Best thing Schumacher ever did.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Falling Down begs to differ. And Flatliners raises their hand as well.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Falling Down has not held up well at all. Sorry. Good moments, but overall, nope.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• D-FENS will be showing up at your clinic looking for a sleep test. You better give him one.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• D.C. Cab is Schumacher's best. Discussion over.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well, let me rephrase as saying it's the best work I've ever seen from Schumacher, as I've not seen DC Cab or Flatliners. It's been a while for Falling Down, but it didn't do much for me when I say it years ago. I would like to see it again.

Comment

• If we're trying to be a hipster, then yep. In response to Hocken.

Comment

• I wasn't even being a hipster. D.C. Cab was hilarious. It's a great guilty pleasure. Please, for the people who know me. I am no hipster. Even though I had the deep v-neck going on at Ari's party.

Comment

• Is the deep v-neck a hipster thing? I'm so outta touch with kids these days. Hell, I bought a Zelda shirt and an old school Nintendo shirt over the weekend.

Comment

• Gotta agree with Ari. Lost Boys is the best thing he's done. Not to say everything else was crap though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Is the deep v-neck a hipster thing? I'm so outta touch with kids these days. Hell, I bought a Zelda shirt and an old school Nintendo shirt over the weekend.
                          I think only if I was 110 pounds soaking wet. I mean christ, the stuff I saw when I went to see The Hangover on Friday. Sweet christ. The manorexia out there is fucking rediculous.

Comment

• I was half kidding about the hipster thing. I meant as in D.C. Cab isn't a good movie. But people ironically like it (or in Ed's case is a guilty pleasure).

Fixed for unfortunate spelling haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              (or in Ed's case is a guilty pleasurer).
                              Don't be ashamed Ed. No one loves you like you.
                              Last edited by Nathan; 06-08-2009, 10:47 AM. Reason: Helps to read the post. Major loaf

Comment

• He's made some decent films. It's just that when he makes a piece of shit, it's a grand, epic, monsterous piece of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X