Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant view. We have T2 and T3 coming on blu tomorrow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh wow. Only downside to instantview was that it was fullscreen. Still, it's Terminator.

I love how Silverman walks out of station mere moments before the Terminator shows up.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haven't seen the first terminator in a long time. Adding to queue.

Side note: I find that while the effects look dated, it adds an element of the surreal to the flick that I enjoy.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Exactly. And like I was saying to Lesley last night, having it not be crystal clear also adds to it. It's wierd. I'm not a fan of Phantom Menace on dvd but when it's on tv, it reminds me of the old ones.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When Arnold wasn't wearing his glasses his face reminded me of Michael Meyers. Creepy.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• The stop-motion Terminator in the first one actually scares me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                When Arnold wasn't wearing his glasses his face reminded me of Michael Meyers. Creepy.
                You have been repped. Nice call.

Comment

• That was my problem with the new one. The CG terminator looked pretty good, but it didn't have that animated feeling if that makes any sense.

Comment

• Hahah, thanks! It's true, it looks just like Michael's mask AND hair.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• I've been busy...

-The Monster Squad, don't know how I missed this as a kid. Epic as fuck, plus the wife and kids loved it. This needs a Blu release.

- The Queen, interesting movie, nothing to ride home about. Helen Mirren is the Queen. Tony Blair is cool.

- Bully, I've tried to sit through this movie soooo many times and have not been able to. Finally I did, and was it hard. This movie is so fucked on so many levels. Ranks high in the pantheon of creepy shit with Irreversible and Requiem. Plus the fucking kids at the end are idiots.

- Dawn of the Dead (2004), Flick is still awesome, the parkours somewhat work for me here. Sarah Polley is hot when she fights the Zombies.

- The Ice Pirates, big 30 gallon bag of meh. Crap movie, my kids fell asleep.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        nothing to ride home about.
                        I always thought it was , "Nothing to write home about." ???
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I think you might be right, but I've seen it bof ways...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I think you might be right, but I've seen it bof ways...
                            I have never seen/heard "ride home"... interesting...

Comment

I've been busy...

-

- The Ice Pirates, big 30 gallon bag of meh. Crap movie, my kids fell asleep.
                              Do not disrespect the Space Herpy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                                I have never seen/heard "ride home"... interesting...
                                That's cause Bryan is wrong. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X