Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I remember watching that movie during Christmas at my grandma's house when it hit VHS. That scene was akward. Also, that knife fight was the goods.

And ok. I didn't think so, but the way she kept mentioning "Joey" made me think otherwise.
    What the fuck? What scene? Who is Joey? Where am I?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Haha. That was in regards to History of Violence
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Maybe it's cause I was outta it, but did his wife know the whole time?

Totally missed this post. I don't believe she knew.

Comment

• Yeah ol' Knifehead Lee Jones was great. Still one of the best 80s/90s action movie overkills. That poor radar screen didn't think it would get its shit wrecked by an incoming face.

Also: She may have had suspicions, and then they were confirmed by Harris' quick-as-hummingbirdshit exit.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• See I got that, it's just that scene in the stairwell seemed that she was used to "Joey" and hated him. Either way, still awesome. And Bello Bush was unexpected.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

See I got that, it's just that scene in the stairwell seemed that she was used to "Joey" and hated him. Either way, still awesome. And Bello Bush was unexpected.

That's right! No one expects my cousin Bello!

Comment

• Ah yes. They sure don't. Until he throws his presents at you from his cage, just like Migs.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's a much better shot than Migs.

Comment

• So the student has become the teacher.

Excellent! *air guitar*
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She has no qualms with flashing that thing. Props.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        That's right! No one expects my cousin Bello!
                        Wait a minute, sorry to derail. But your last name is Bush? This fuckin family is everywhere!
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          Wait a minute, sorry to derail. But your last name is Bush? This fuckin family is everywhere!

That's right. Don't mess with me or I'll protect your freedom.

Comment

• Aw shit, he's gonna rendition my ass.

Comment

• Watched Back to the Future 1 and 2 yesterday. Love the hell outta this series. Just fun all around. The time travel works for what it is and doesn't get too bogged down with pseudo-science. Thomas Wilson needs to be in more things.

Also watched The Terminator with Lesley last night. I wanted to show her that this series is awesome (shitty new film be damned). She seemed to dig it, and I still love this one the most.

Comment

• I tried watching a couple of episodes of LIFE (tv show) and I just didn't care about what was going on. It was House with a badge and the guy playing Charlie Crewes was doing House mannerisms.

But Terminator is one of the greats. Was it on dvd or instantview?

Comment

Working...
                                X